NFL game streams for season

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Yup pushed the whole season to my firestick and if works flawlessly. Switches between streams in less than a second. Amazing
Figured it out....it's easy as fukk....just have to copy and paste the link u want in notepad....then save it as .strm file....if you have a firestick or firetv use adbfire to push the .strm file to your device....I put mine on the sdcard and then in Add Videos I navigated to the Sdcard and added it...shyt is crystal clear on that 5k....:mjcry:....

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was lagging out for me, but i got gamepass to work on my old iphone so I'm good for the season :win::myman::smugdraper:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I already paid full price for the sunday ticket
full

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This worked great, too great. Im gonna need Directv and the nfl to kill this once the season starts. I pay for st, while n1ggaz gonna eat off this sh1t:damn:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This worked great, too great. Im gonna need Directv and the nfl to kill this once the season starts. I pay for st, while n1ggaz gonna eat off this sh1t:damn:
This shyt might actually be around the entire season....these are streams from the akamai CDN....the biggest CDN there is....I don't see them bringing these down anytime soon...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This shyt might actually be around the entire season....these are streams from the akamai CDN....the biggest CDN there is....I don't see them bringing these down anytime soon...

Don't they all get shut down? I would hate to depend on this and it goes out b4 wk 1.

I can still cancel st before wk1.

I loaded the link into mx on droid and that was the most immaculate stream i ever had :wow:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Don't they all get shut down? I would hate to depend on this and it goes out b4 wk 1.

I can still cancel st before wk1.

I loaded the link into mx on droid and that was the most immaculate stream i ever had :wow:
Naw they dont....this is alot different....very similar to how ATDHE, First row etc...have there streams up....unless someone writes a big ass story about it and then authentication tokens are required but I don't see it happening....we will probably eat off this the entire year....