NFL game streams for season

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Naw they dont....this is alot different....very similar to how ATDHE, First row etc...have there streams up....unless someone writes a big ass story about it and then authentication tokens are required but I don't see it happening....we will probably eat off this the entire year....

nah. most likely gonna be shut down. NFL took down VPN's, this wont be any different especially with a site like reddit spreading it. Once bloggers get a hold of it, its a wrap

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
nah. most likely gonna be shut down. NFL took down VPN's, this wont be any different especially with a site like reddit spreading it. Once bloggers get a hold of it, its a wrap
The VPN was alot different and lasted halfway through the season....ATDHE, Front row etc. All stream the same way akamai does and those streams have been around for years and have never been taken down...even in Kodi you can access everything through the addon Sportsdevil...I think these will be good....I've added the entire season to my firetv stick :manny:....

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is the error I get in VLC.
IMG_20150822_202929_zpsqcvfx953.jpg
:mjcry: Still getting the same error.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Me too, w/ the GB-PIT game :lupe:
NFL Redzone works, but the NFL Network stream immediately shuts down my VLC :sadcam:
Apparently it's just a temporary problem.
From reddit:

Update 2: I can confirm the other streams including redzone are still working and operating correctly via the NFL TV Truck. The games later today SHOULD work as they did yesterday. The issue today is that this games time was originally set for 7pm so the TV Truck was basically told to go on air at 4:30/5p ET instead of by 1p for game time. Obviously they are broadcasting it on TV so it is on and operational, but the stream output for online use is not working. NFLN is not working simply because too many people tried to use it at once. These streams should, and im 99% sure, should work for tonights games.

Update 3: Here's some proof that this should work for tonights game. All the color bars are views and broadcasts for tonight, the two track broadcasts you see in bottom row are NBC New York and NBC Los Angeles, that black box in the middle is the NFLN stream which is down right now. All others are operational and working.

This may have spread too far though :sadbron:

Upshall

Pro
Daps
lol at streams not working cause too many people are trying. WTF do you think is gonna happen during the regular season? :mindblown:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
MY GAWD

how far we've come since the good ol' netherland VPN days :mjcry: