NFL game streams for season

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Is the NFL mobile method hd for TV? I went ahead and paid for the 2 go version and I'm very pleased so far.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
For everyone wanting to sign up for 2 go they shut down the donations page saying they are full up for the season breh's. Sorry if you missed out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Actually I may have spoke to soon....they are saying it may be up later.... heres a youtube link...

And if you have Kodi dl this and install from zip....it's working nicely....
AnonFiles.com - nflmobile.zip

I downloaded the zip file and have kodi on the phone. How do I get it on there? What do I have to do next? I don't see nfl mobile under the add ons listed in kodi. I got some other nfl game pass but I'm getting a login failed error.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I downloaded the zip file and have kodi on the phone. How do I get it on there? What do I have to do next? I don't see nfl mobile under the add ons listed in kodi. I got some other nfl game pass but I'm getting a login failed error.
Go to System>Settings>Add Ons>Install From Zip File...im assuming the zip file will be in downloads so just navigate there....if you have Verizon make sure you read the .txt file in the zip...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Go to System>Settings>Add Ons>Install From Zip File...im assuming the zip file will be in downloads so just navigate there....if you have Verizon make sure you read the .txt file in the zip...
Good looks. I'm on Sprint. Was having issues at first cuz I had extracted the file on es file explorer and was looking for a file to add on there not realizing the zip file was it. I'll have to download the zip file on the tablet also. Is there a good place to get add ons that aren't listed in the recommended kodi app?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Good looks. I'm on Sprint. Was having issues at first cuz I had extracted the file on es file explorer and was looking for a file to add on there not realizing the zip file was it. I'll have to download the zip file on the tablet also. Is there a good place to get add ons that aren't listed in the recommended kodi app?
Did you add the super repo yet?...if not just look on youtube how to do it....it's real easy....you will also want SportsDevil....just google the zip file and make sure it's the latest one if you are running Kodi Isengard...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did you add the super repo yet?...if not just look on youtube how to do it....it's real easy....you will also want SportsDevil....just google the zip file and make sure it's the latest one if you are running Kodi Isengard...
Got them both breh. Will have to play around with this some more and do the same on my tablet. Thanks. @cook, put one of the dollars from my donation in this man's name so he can enjoy the new feature we have been blessed with. Thank you.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Got them both breh. Will have to play around with this some more and do the same on my tablet. Thanks. @cook, put one of the dollars from my donation in this man's name so he can enjoy the new feature we have been blessed with. Thank you.
If you need help configuring anything just hit me up bruh...