NFL game streams for season

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Figured it out....it's easy as fukk....just have to copy and paste the link u want in notepad....then save it as .strm file....if you have a firestick or firetv use adbfire to push the .strm file to your device....I put mine on the sdcard and then in Add Videos I navigated to the Sdcard and added it...shyt is crystal clear on that 5k....:mjcry:....
Gonna have to try this

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jail break it and then get flex 2. once u get there, quote me again and ill link you to the steps on how to get it.
i have my iphone 6+ running all games in HD :blessed:
\

if u never fukked with jail broke iphones, let me know
This man speaks the truth. Just did this last week on my old iPhone 4. I'm set for nfl and nba. Flex 2 is the shyt. :banderas:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Links changed.
Use this for NFL Network:
This is the new way to use the links
Get the link from the original list, but take out the "-b" after the first set of numbers, and take out the "_2000k" from the second set of numbers and replace it with "_f". You change the quality of the stream to HD, swap the "_f" with "_h"
Like this? http://nflsvglagame2-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/223207/NFL_Mobile/2015082851_h.m3u8

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
jail break it and then get flex 2. once u get there, quote me again and ill link you to the steps on how to get it.
i have my iphone 6+ running all games in HD :blessed:
\

if u never fukked with jail broke iphones, let me know
bro I can't even get my shyt to connect to iTunes anymore, I need to reinstall that Apple mobile device support shyt but I don't know how :sadcam: :mjcry: