NextDoor App fukkery Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
To the person driving the car this morning around 1:40 am, thanks for jumping the curb while turning onto Chelsea Drive and running into my fence and destroying my shrubs. You left skid marks on the sidewalk and in the dirt and tore things up. Merry Christmas!

First reply:

It wasn’t me - I didn’t go anywhere last night - but I’m so sorry this happened to your property. I’m grateful nobody was hurt, but I’ve had to clean up these kinds of messes other people thoughtlessly leave behind. It’s no fun and can get costly.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
To the person driving the car this morning around 1:40 am, thanks for jumping the curb while turning onto Chelsea Drive and running into my fence and destroying my shrubs. You left skid marks on the sidewalk and in the dirt and tore things up. Merry Christmas!

First reply:

It wasn’t me - I didn’t go anywhere last night - but I’m so sorry this happened to your property. I’m grateful nobody was hurt, but I’ve had to clean up these kinds of messes other people thoughtlessly leave behind. It’s no fun and can get costly.

Snitch on yourself brehs :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wtfnextdoor5.jpg

:dead: @ "I heard that's not a good place".

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
In my suburban area it’s filled with CACs crying about their missing dogs and cats. I mean multiple posts and pictures of the shyt! They be in mourning fam!!

Then it’s people low key begging for shyt. Talking about they got fired and are willing to rake leaves or whatever but have the cashapp for anyone who is feeling generous.

Or anytime the solar people come by the app is buzzing with people asking if they’ve seen someone suspicious with a vest and clip board, they may be casing houses disguised as the solar company. Yes this may be true but I highly doubt they are gonna be ringing peoples ring doorbells and having their faces on camera like that.

App shows CACs love pets more than anything in the world and stay scared.
Lol

I'm deep out in the suburbs too. I think the top subjects on mine are...

1. Complaining about inflation .... looking for somebody to hook them up with a discount on random ass items.

2. Lost pets

3. Shady contractors

4. I make homemade _____ , do yall wanna buy some.

5. People beefing with their association managers.

:laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This shyt sounds like a big online diary for disgruntled white bytches
oh no no no, it's 100% equal opportunity clownery going on.

Case in point.

wtfnextdoor7.jpg

fukk you doing? your family members and friends can't (or don't want to), help you out. So let's run to the innanet? :patrice:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I live around :mjpls:.

They HATE me!!

Every time there’s an incident involving a breh, I take up for them. Today, a brotha was accused of stealing and one of the cameras caught him, but the first comment was: 'HE'S ACCUSED OF THIS. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!'":ufdup:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
man, the fact I get shyt from black neighborhoods like 5/6 miles away from me is irritating with the tomfoolery.
I get nothing but weird, overly sensitive white ppl and homos in my area. They post nothing but aspca shıt all over the timeline. I love dogs but these cacs weird as shıt.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i gotta find it, but a couple yrs back there were multiple posts about a pig on the loose. And each time someone in the comments would respond “oh that’s Billy Joes pig” :dead:

mind you I’m in the suburbs of Atlanta. I can see Mercedes Benz Stadium on the horizon, that’s how I close I am to the city. yet it’s people who own pigs in the area lmaooo