NextDoor App fukkery Thread

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I’m on it for Grant Park :laugh:

All they do is post about pets, speeding, bicyclists, and how they saw a suspicious black person walking down the street

Those curb alerts though! I’ve came up BIG TIME.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
In my suburban area it’s filled with CACs crying about their missing dogs and cats. I mean multiple posts and pictures of the shyt! They be in mourning fam!!

Then it’s people low key begging for shyt. Talking about they got fired and are willing to rake leaves or whatever but have the cashapp for anyone who is feeling generous.

Or anytime the solar people come by the app is buzzing with people asking if they’ve seen someone suspicious with a vest and clip board, they may be casing houses disguised as the solar company. Yes this may be true but I highly doubt they are gonna be ringing peoples ring doorbells and having their faces on camera like that.

App shows CACs love pets more than anything in the world and stay scared.
Pure facts breh. I joined that app for 24 hours and then had my account deleted. It was pure madness. I made a post to see if anyone knew this lady in my neighborhood who jogs early morning with her Pit and Rottie without a leash. I go to work super early some weeks and I’ve seen them and was just trying to avoid a potential incident if one of them decides to charge me. So I thought maybe someone would see it who knew her and would tell her to leash them up. Breh… the way these white people were acting… you would’ve thought I threatened her or her animals. It was like I stepped into the twilight zone.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pure facts breh. I joined that app for 24 hours and then had my account deleted. It was pure madness. I made a post to see if anyone knew this lady in my neighborhood who jogs early morning with her Pit and Rottie without a leash. I go to work super early some weeks and I’ve seen them and was just trying to avoid a potential incident if one of them decides to charge me. So I thought maybe someone would see it who knew her and would tell her to leash them up. Breh… the way these white people were acting… you would’ve thought I threatened her or her animals. It was like I stepped into the twilight zone.

them and their pets. shyt is incredible.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
them and their pets. shyt is incredible.
It was crazy. Had people telling me I was only making a big deal about it because of the dog breeds and that they’re “probably” trained. Meanwhile some other lady posted saying nah fukk that because she got attacked by some lady’s dogs who weren’t leashed and she ended up having to have surgery because the owner couldn’t get her dogs off. She told me to get a taser and if them shyt get close, light them up. The responses after that…

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was crazy. Had people telling me I was only making a big deal about it because of the dog breeds and that they’re “probably” trained. Meanwhile some other lady posted saying nah fukk that because she got attacked by some lady’s dogs who weren’t leashed and she ended up having to have surgery because the owner couldn’t get her dogs off. She told me to get a taser and if them shyt get close, light them up. The responses after that…

:mjlol:
you gotta post!!!

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Nextdoor and the crime watchers on Citizen are a whole new breed of covert racism and nosy ass neighbor

“Please put your cans out in the morning! I saw a homeless man digging through recycling cans last night!”

“I crossed the street last night because a guy in a hoodie got out the car at the end of my block with a drugs hidden in an In N Out bag and left it on someone’s doorstep”
This and during the midterms is why I had to get rid of that stupid ass app. Cacs cry about everything

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hopped on this shyt and these neighbors are buggin dam. Please dont let to many ain't shyt type nikkas on this app.

These neighbors be in dm ms

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This and during the midterms is why I had to get rid of that stupid ass app. Cacs cry about everything
I signed up a few times when I wanted recommendations finding a gardener and cleaner who was already doing work in the neighborhood, but would see the :mjpls: and ambulance chasing ass posts on there and delete it after i got what i needed. but the posts during the protests in 2020...that really made me say fukk using that app even to find local help.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
wtfnextdoor3.jpg

:dead: @ "THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE WITH THEM!!"
Imagine. Seeing two people and then acting suspicious if they speak aloud as though... communicating... to each other...

bruh. nikkas supposed to communicate via telepathy?