NextDoor App fukkery Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas supposed to communicate via telepathy?

Obviously!! Duh!!
full

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IN, I'm pretty sure my subdivision has one but I don't enough care to be that nosey. I mind my business and you should that's how I feel. 🤣🤣🤣

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
My area lame ain't no fukkery smh. I'm about to put in my Tallahassee address. :blessed:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I live outside Raleigh, and there’s nothing but old people complaining and curious about some sound at four in the morning

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First post I see when I sign in. 🤣🤣🤣 Who does this.
"Today I can say that I am very grateful to be able to do the things I need to do to support myself. I finally found my dream job. I am a typist that can type over 60 wpm . I just found the perfect job for me not only that our contract just got renewed and we are now long term . I am very happy with my company and how far I have come. I was struggling hard to make ends meet but I surely did not give up. I went out there and busted my butt doing door dash and Uber eats. I didn’t wanna beg anyone for help. I love being independent. I found my new career as a Data entry clerk. I’m very happy to finally have a full time position where I can make my own schedule and hours . Im so grateful and happy that I will have the income to be financially stable. It took a long time for me to be at the right place . I made it here I finally found my career path and I love every minute of it. Just thought I’d spread some good news instead of seeing a bunch of negative post. If your struggling don’t give up you will find your way😊"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another one 🤣🤣🤣
"So sitting at hospital 2:45 on my day off just to learn I have shingles and this sh*t hurts. The bad part is I just recently went back to work and I have no insurance, therefore I can't get the meds I need so if anybody is willing to help me get those ease d.m me."

Grift central.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
I get alerts from 2-3 cities away, and a lady in a really affluent area posted a wild serious looking post with all kinds of warning sign emoji's, I opened it thinking it was severe weather alert cause we had been having rainstorms.
This CAC bytch basically wrote a yelp review of a pizza place she didn't like and warned people not to go there. Then a new user (named John Dough :mjlol:) came to defend the pizza place's honor after a bunch of other cats came to shyt on it.

Reminded me of Coli fukkery :russ:

Last edited: