Next Year I Made a Vow to Beat "Souls Like" Games, Gid Gud Brehs give ya Marsupial some tips

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Sekiro
Nioh 2
Remnant
God Of War 2018 and Ragnarok

I'm a bigger fan of the "souls like" games then the actual souls games. Sekrio is amazing though.

For the other Souls games.

Bloodborne
Demon Souls(PS5)
Elden Ring

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I think you just have to find the FromSoft game that "clicks" with u..... that game differs from person to person.

Once that happens I believe you can beat any of them with the right persistence.

I tried Bloodborne first and failed miserably, it didn't click for me until I played the Demons Souls remake then I finally understood why ppl love these games.

I've since platinumed Elden Ring and am currently progressing through Sekiro. I plan to go back to Bloodborne once it's hopefully remastered.

The point is once you "get it" I don't think any of these games are unbeatable.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Elden Ring is a much more accessible Souls-like game.

You just have to put some time in to playing and figuring out enemy timing. After you put 100+ hours into Elden Ring you'll go into games like God of War feeling like a professional.
God of War ragnarok berserkers want a word with you

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think you just have to find the FromSoft game that "clicks" with u..... that game differs from person to person.

Once that happens I believe you can beat any of them with the right persistence.

I tried Bloodborne first and failed miserably, it didn't click for me until I played the Demons Souls remake then I finally understood why ppl love these games.

I've since platinumed Elden Ring and am currently progressing through Sekiro. I plan to go back to Bloodborne once it's hopefully remastered.

Agree with this.

I honestly think dark souls 1 remastered is underrated and doesnt get recommended enough. It still has the best map in the entire franchise to me.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Elden Ring hasn't grabbed me yet. I absolutely love Bloodborne and DS3. I might need to give Sekiro a go since you say it's more linear. This open world, choose your own route shyt ain't really for me.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

This is true, you have to find the right one for you. I like Sekiro and ER/DS3, BB whips my ass but I can understand the greatness behind it.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Sekiro
Nioh 2
Remnant
God Of War 2018 and Ragnarok

I'm a bigger fan of the "souls like" games then the actual souls games. Sekrio is amazing though.

For the other Souls games.

Bloodborne
Demon Souls(PS5)
Elden Ring
What are some souls like games you can recommend?

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I've been flirting with getting Elden Ring but y'all nikkas got me nervous. I damn near threw my controller through the tv screen tryna beat GowR Beserkers. Not tryna have my emotions challenged like that again.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Went home for the holidays and my brother, surprisingly, started playing sekiro and it movtivated me to start it back up.

Continuing with my save from 2019 where I was stuck on Genichiro Ashina. Beat him after 2 days and now headed to find the white lotus flower