Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

Hammer

Banned
Daps
lol at drafting an guard when our dline and secondary is the worst in the league

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly believe wr is a bigger concern than safety. You don't need a great safety to be a dominant defense, just a smart one. I'd rather go vet safety than a young one we got to coach up....

Ddlinemen, outside linebacker, wr, backup running back, ball even backup qb is a bigger issue to me than safety...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Church is a good safety. He was the only person in my mind that was consistent from week to week. Carr would put together 2 good games and then get toasted for the next 5 weeks. Mo was always hurt and when he wasn't he looked lost on the field. Sandrick looked amazing because of the play of the corners ahead of him. (And for as much as I shytted on him in the past for being in position-just to get caught on-he actually stepped his game up last year).

You got to cut Chruch slack because is was good against the run and when it came down to coverage, he didn't know which corner to be the help over the top for :sadcam:

Wilcox made bonehead plays that rookies makes. Given more playing time/reps, i expect him to get better. Only thing with Wilcox was he didn't wrap up and always wanted to go for the kill shot. Those safeties will suffice. Upgrade the front 7 is what the rest of this draft should be about.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it'd be easier to build a strong D-Line than secondary...I want to see what Carr and Claiborne can do with a solid one. :yeshrug:
Only thing about our secondary: ins if u ain't goin be Solid in coverage then at least be some ball hawks and get some turnovers. Deliver some hits that'll make them think about that catch time. These guys showed no pride on defense be it away or at home.

watching the boys defense all season was like watching the rockets defense just like watching Garrett is like watching Mchale on the sideline.

I'm a cursed sport fans every sport I like :sadcam:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm thinking we go DL in the 2nd and either WR or LB in the 3rd......what yall got?

From what I'm seeing they like Demarcus Lawrence more than Ealy......
They might to move up to get him and that might cost the team their third. I don't like that myself. But if Lawrence is what they covet, so be it.