Next Man Up: Dallas Cowboys War Room Draft Thread

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Smith-Fredrick-Martin

Bring back the 90s :blessed:

Can't wait to see what them nigggas do tomorrow

I just texted my boy that in a few years our line will be Great Wall of Dallas status.

How can anyone be mad at this. The line has been average or atrocious for the past 5 years and we are finally addressing the position in the draft! Plus, Donald and Barr were gone, and we could possibly get Jernigan or another saftey in round 2

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I just texted my boy that in a few years our line will be Great Wall of Dallas status.

How can anyone be mad at this. The line has been average or atrocious for the past 5 years and we are finally addressing the position in the draft! Plus, Donald and Barr were gone, and we could possibly get Jernigan or another saftey in round 2
But to let cats on here tell it we got 51 year old Brian Waters so the oline is good :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
we will have a nice o-line talent-wise, but we will still have garrett's playcalling and a romo that is slowing down. that's the problem... we're far from 'one piece' away, especially on offense, so what you do is you get a qb that you can build around for the LONG TERM.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
But to let cats on here tell it we got 51 year old Brian Waters so the oline is good :snoop:

we also got frederick, who was solid on the o-line, and yet where did that lead us? More 8 and 8

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of listing Waters when he only was signed for one season? I don't think Dallas felt confident behind Mackenzie.

point of listing waters is that he was solid the games that he was able to play, and yet that didn't really change much. Frederick alone, who was solid, should have moved us from the SAME record as last year, but it didn't. We've been making this team romo friendly for nearly a decade now and we've got one playoff victory and 2 appearances to show for it

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There's a bigger picture to this pick. A MUCH bigger picture.

Taking Martin, creating a core of Tyron-Frederick-Martin, and having guys like Romo, Dez, TWill, and Murray in place, allows us to CONSISTENTLY take the BPA on defense for the next SEVERAL drafts.

This move gives us a massive strength on the offensive side of the ball, and it shores things up so much that we can spend the next 2-4 years rebuildling our defense however the fukk we see fit.

A football team isn't built in one day, brehs. I've accepted we ain't doing shyt next year and probably not the year after. We have too many holes. But this is the correct move in building a perennial contender down the road.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
There's a bigger picture to this pick. A MUCH bigger picture.

Taking Martin, creating a core of Tyron-Frederick-Martin, and having guys like Romo, Dez, TWill, and Murray in place, allows us to CONSISTENTLY take the BPA on defense for the next SEVERAL drafts.

This move gives us a massive strength on the offensive side of the ball, and it shores things up so much that we can spend the next 2-4 years rebuildling our defense however the fukk we see fit.

A football team isn't built in one day, brehs. I've accepted we ain't doing shyt next year and probably not the year after. We have too many holes. But this is the correct move in building a perennial contender down the road.
So when are we going to get a QB to make us a perennial contender? Because Romo aint gonna be here 4 years from now when the defense is fully rebuilt. I guess at that point we'll have given the keys to Brandon Weeden :snoop:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Romo is over a decade of Manziel's elder - even older then that when you factor in the multiple back surgeries :snoop:. At least start to plug in all of the fukkin holes on defense if you didn't want to take Manziel in the first. Jesus Christ.
you know That one of those "back surgeries" was to remove a cyst on is back right?? :wtf: Thats fukkin nothing man yall niccas kill me...Stop watching ESPN