News flash guys: sluts are useless for anything besides sex ... 3+ guys

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The funny thing about these past is the past SIMPs who cares if she slept with 30 dudes, I guarantee when dudes are buying a used car if they got the car proof/car fax and found out that 6 year old Car had 30 owners was ridden hard they wouldmt be like the past is the past

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

so you're comparing a used car to the vagina that your seeds may come out of one day? :comeon:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Dude is trollin hard and yall fallin for it.

And comparing oxytocin to heroin is misleading because they are two totally different chemicals with totally separate function and mechanisms of action.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Angelic Thread.

Please be the only man your wife has been with.

Was your wife a sex virgin before you married/got with her?

Whoa, a little too personal friend. Should we not wife virgins or women who have slept with multiple men? Which makes you feel better at night?

personal, friend? answer the question how many guys did your wife sleep with before you? Be angelic and answer the questions.

I don't want a demonic response.

Zero. Yours?

:ohhh:
:duck:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you're comparing a used car to the vagina that your seeds may come out of one day? :comeon:
that's the whole point about the comparison. it points out how dudes are more meticulous about choosing a car than choosing a wife to share your life with and bear your children...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
that's the whole point about the comparison. it points out how dudes are more meticulous about choosing a car than choosing a wife to share your life with and bear your children...

It's fukkin hilarious that he even typed that...

Putting the problem of promiscuity aside, when a woman has a lot of bodies, she gets jaded, emotionally scarred, develops trust issues. She got a smorgasbord of issues that YOU'RE paying for because a couple dudes dined and dashed years ago. Now if you caught that same chick when y'all were both 18, 19....she would've been a clean slate. No bitterness, no trust issues, etc.

Reincar brought up soul ties. I learned about that growing up. It's a reason why the bible speaks out against fornication and rampant promiscuity before marriage. You spose to give your partner a clean state (emotionally, physically, spiritually) and instead we give out partners the worst of us after tolling up years of baggage.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
A chick that has banged too many guys has the mind of a prostitute and will never recover

I will find a virgin to marry when that time comes

watch out nikka its a trap

u think theyre nice an sweet an loyal cuz theyre a virgin, so u put her on the team, maybe give er the d, an thats where shyt goes wrong

next thing u kno shes fukkin suckin an swallowin any dude she can find

u gotta remember a lot of ppl are virgins going into college either because they never found anyone in high school worth it (assuming we arent talking about ugly girls), they were scared to do it/had morals against it (in which case ur barkin up the wrong tree), or they went to a stuffy private school, an had parents who wouldnt let them go out after 9

u dont know if shes a freak TILL she does it

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depressing, but I don't trust it without a legitimate source.

The change after just 1 man is drastic, though. :dahell:

I think viewing it as a "change" may be a mistake simply because correlation is not the same as causation. Ask yourself what type of woman chooses to remain a virgin until shes married in 2013?

I'd say almost always these women come from very religious backgrounds (and usually they marry men with the same beliefs) where divorce is still highly shunned as a big taboo.

Dubai%20Frock%20and%20awe%20%5B1%5D...%20Muslim%20women%20stare%20at%20a%20girl%20in%20skimpy%20dress.jpg

(which one of these women would you say has the most sexual partners?)

Basically I mean they're not faithful women BECAUSE they had few or no sexual partners....they're already faithful due to their cultural framework which dictates a lot of their sexual behavior.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I think viewing it as a "change" may be a mistake simply because correlation is not the same as causation. Ask yourself what type of woman chooses to remain a virgin until shes married in 2013?

I'd say almost always these women come from very religious backgrounds (and usually they marry men with the same beliefs) where divorce is still highly shunned as a big taboo.

Dubai%20Frock%20and%20awe%20%5B1%5D...%20Muslim%20women%20stare%20at%20a%20girl%20in%20skimpy%20dress.jpg

(which one of these women would you say has the most sexual partners?)

Basically I mean they're not faithful women BECAUSE they had few or no sexual partners....they're already faithful due to their cultural framework which dictates a lot of their sexual behavior.

You make some damn good points. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's fukkin hilarious that he even typed that...

Putting the problem of promiscuity aside, when a woman has a lot of bodies, she gets jaded, emotionally scarred, develops trust issues. She got a smorgasbord of issues that YOU'RE paying for because a couple dudes dined and dashed years ago. Now if you caught that same chick when y'all were both 18, 19....she would've been a clean slate. No bitterness, no trust issues, etc.

Reincar brought up soul ties. I learned about that growing up. It's a reason why the bible speaks out against fornication and rampant promiscuity before marriage. You spose to give your partner a clean state (emotionally, physically, spiritually) and instead we give out partners the worst of us after tolling up years of baggage.
This. I get a kick out of dudes that act like it's a cake walk to try and find a decent wife in their 30s. A lot of the older dudes I know in their 30s or above that are serious about trying to find a decent wife in their age range are frustrated as hell for the reasons above.