News flash guys: sluts are useless for anything besides sex ... 3+ guys

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Men create these "sluts" and "whores". Just don't add to the mess your complaining about.

Tbh, sounds like :umad: you ain't make some girls list or something

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Women don't want to marry a guy with a boat load of sexual partners either. How would know how many sexual partners she had? Females lies! Some of guys on here couldn't of possibly have grew up with a man in the home or your mother has multiple baby father's. You guys are mentally unstable like a mother fukker.

Actually Women prefer Men to be sexually experienced. I have yet to hear a woman say a dude was getting "too much p*ssy" in the warped female brain, it actually makes a man more desirable. That's why women mess with dudes who are whores.

BUT you are right some of these dudes are a$$holes. and 3-5 is laughable.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I think in the future marriage will be something not nearly as popular as it is now. There's way too many drawbacks and consequences if/when it goes south. I think you'll see it as something old people do so they won't be so lonely. Younger people however will be out getting some strange and doing them.:ld:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Heritage.jpg

linear.jpg

Depressing, but I don't trust it without a legitimate source.

The change after just 1 man is drastic, though. :dahell:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
it depends on the situation imo

if she been with 3-5 partners but all of them were relationships that lasted for a moment i.e i was with this guy for 2 years, this guy for 3 years etc.

5 partners at age 25 or older really aint that bad.

now if you start hearing shyt like, one night stands, i met this guy on facebook, we only hooked up a couple of times but he was tripping type of shyt. then honestly if she say 3-5 its really around the 10+ area and yea that type of women is hard to connect to. she is at a point where sex aint even something she view as a connections intimately with a partner, she sees it as a means to get ahead, gain what she wants and control her surroundings. she wont even allow her self to connect because she done likely met someone who tap that and bounced very quickly and that makes a women lesson the value of they puss. women after all these years still dont understand that men really can only hit it and not have any emotional attachment. they really think that if a guy hit it and dont want her later she thinks her sex wasnt good enough or whatever. in honesty he probably hit it and wont do it again out of fear of being caught by his main girl. lol

but women who say shyt like "well men do it and nothing is said about them" or " i was just with him for the sex" is a women you stay far the hell away from. she is gone and is only giving up that little puss to the better situation. more money better status and she bouncing. she is not longer down to earth. she only there for the good times and when the bad times hit she easing towards the door.