News flash guys: sluts are useless for anything besides sex ... 3+ guys

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you cant tame a wild animal, you always hear stories of dudes with wild lions, snakes, tigers, monkeys etc. as pets, then one day the animal gasp shows animals tendacies, and swallows, kills, smother their owner. Just like with a broad who loves sex and sleeps around, all she knows is that, you may think you tamed her to be monagmous and just sleep with you but them old habits that animal gon animal

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol pretty much

Turns out some of these religious rules exist for a reason

Sexual soul ties often have us caught in a cycle of dysfunctional and unhealthy relationships. A soul tie is two souls tied together by the spirit. Mainly caused by sex or sexual abuse. Ephesians 5:31,” For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.” Here we learn that the connecting of souls was created for husband and wife. OK, now let’s look at the Old Testament. In Genesis 2:24, ahem “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh.” Guess what? Jesus repeats the scripture over again in Mark 10:7, “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh.” This leads to my next point. In the eyes of God “the act of sex is marriage through consummation.” Every single time an unmarried person has sex they become married to that person. For example if someone has had twenty-five sex partners, they have probably been exposed to hundreds of other souls. If the other person had more than one partner, then you are also exposed to all their partners as well. In simple terms, you have sex with everyone they have had sex with. So as one can easily see this makes having a truly loving, intimate, and close union very difficult. In Biblical times there was no wedding in the way it is viewed today, so becoming one flesh was marriage. Even today if a couple seeks a divorce in some states the judge will ask “Has this marriage been consummated?” Consummation means in legal terms to complete a marriage by sexual intercourse.

Soul ties are mainly formed through sexual intercourse, but they can also form emotionally.
When people say, “I will love you forever” or “I got your back no matter what” you tend to hold on to those words when you have a soul tie because a co-dependency has been created.

you ever wonder why some men and women keep going back to certain people no matter how bad they are treated? that soul tie is to strong to break

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Whoa, a little too personal friend. Should we not wife virgins or women who have slept with multiple men? Which makes you feel better at night?

personal, friend? answer the question how many guys did your wife sleep with before you? Be angelic and answer the questions.

I don't want a demonic response.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
man....this is a terrible study. there are plenty of women who married a virgin and later in life got curious and went ham on other nikkas d*cks.

have you ever looked at craigslist breh?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
virgin.jpg

go for sluts brehs

The Social Pathologist: Promiscuity Data: Guest Post.

Oh u on that MGTOW? :salute:

I see you bruh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
man....this is a terrible study. there are plenty of women who married a virgin and later in life got curious and went ham on other nikkas d*cks.

have you ever looked at craigslist breh?

So, actual studies backed by data are terrible, but your anecdotal evidence of "Look at craigslist" is a better measuring stick?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, actual studies backed by data are terrible, but your anecdotal evidence of "Look at craigslist" is a better measuring stick?

it's something that's measurable and scalable in real time FOR ME....something that you and i can actually see happening in real time. you don't know the backstories of the subjects in that study...they're just aggregated data and numbers.

it's not real life...it's hypothetical bullshyt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
it's something that's measurable and scalable in real time FOR ME. you don't know the backstories of the subjects in that study...they're just aggregated data and numbers.

it's not real life...it's hypothetical bullshyt.

:mindblown:

You're saying I don't know the backstories of the subjects, yet you know the backstories of all the married women whoring themselves out on craigslists? Please post some craigslists bytches specifically saying they were virgins when they got married, and now are looking for new experiences.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The funny thing about these past is the past SIMPs who cares if she slept with 30 dudes, I guarantee when dudes are buying a used car if they got the car proof/car fax and found out that 6 year old Car had 30 owners was ridden hard they wouldmt be like the past is the past

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mindblown:

You're saying I don't know the backstories of the subjects, yet you know the backstories of all the married women whoring themselves out on craigslists? Please post some craigslists bytches specifically saying they were virgins when they got married, and now are looking for new experiences.

that's the whole point of reading the listing/post. many people on craigslist or forums in general tell their entire life story. i've seen a many with the type of scenario we're speaking about.

:beli: