News flash guys: sluts are useless for anything besides sex ... 3+ guys

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Marry these whores at your own risk

Once she's banged more than 3-5 guys her brain has released enough oxytocin to change her for life :to:

It's like a heroin addict ... Brain is rewired for life brehs

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what? i don't know how you came up with that number but i would tend to actually agree with it :ehh:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A chick that has banged too many guys has the mind of a prostitute and will never recover

I will find a virgin to marry when that time comes

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Not sure if I agree with the number......but other than that, I'll say it's surprising how many nikkas don't realize that's all they're good for

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Women don't want to marry a guy with a boat load of sexual partners either. How would know how many sexual partners she had? Females lies! Some of guys on here couldn't of possibly have grew up with a man in the home or your mother has multiple baby father's. You guys are mentally unstable like a mother fukker.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Women don't want to marry a guy with a boat load of sexual partners either. How would know how many sexual partners she had? Females lies! Some of guys on here couldn't of possibly have grew up with a man in the home or your mother has multiple baby father's. You guys are mentally unstable like a mother fukker.

Hmmm I dont care what women want

Good looking rich guys get what they want ... and I dont want some mind warped whore thats for sure

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Heritage.jpg

linear.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes we are aware that women lie but there is some shyt you just can't hide. Sometimes women will tell on themselves by accident, sometimes you'll just know something isn't right. your gut is telling you she has many bodies. Some men choose to ignore that feeling and some follow it. as far as if women want a dude with many bodies, i would guess she doesn't care as much but i could be wrong. Either way, i dont really care what she wants because it doesn't concern me. She can want whatever she wants.

So now men didn't have father-figures because they refuse to wife women with multiple sexual partners??