New Yorkers, when was the last time you jumped the train?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
481308_452931144772125_1974456315_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Last time I did it I got a $100 citation.:ohlawd:

Really doe...the best way to do it is wait for a random person to just open the emergency exit next to the turnstyle and waltz right in...:win:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's not worth it, cops are hidden in the blind spots by the turnstiles just to catch people fare beating. Plus they sometimes be in plainclothes.

Really doe...the best way to do it is wait for a random person to just open the emergency exit next to the turnstyle and waltz right in...:win:

My homie did that shyt & got hit with a citation.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's not worth it, cops are hidden in the blind spots by the turnstiles just to catch people fare beating. Plus they sometimes be in plainclothes.

My homie did that shyt & got hit with a citation.

Cops be waiting for nikkas to go through those exits. :pachaha:
A long as time ago me & my nikkas use to ride the train late at night getting off at random stops just dikking around.. While we all hopped(like 10 nikkas :pachaha:) the older cat that was with us paid every time he got on the train. Dude didn't want no problems :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Cops be waiting for nikkas to go through those exits. :pachaha:
A long as time ago me & my nikkas use to ride the train late at night getting off at random stops just dikking around.. While we all hopped(like 10 nikkas :pachaha:) the older cat that was with us paid every time he got on the train. Dude didn't want no problems :pachaha:

I swear, the Marcy ave J/M/Z stop was fixed up just for the sole purpose of catching people hopping turnstyles.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i'm not in NY but i still hop the train

:ohhh:when they finally got undercover transit officers out here,they already said they got me on microphone last time the transit officers stopped me,undoubtedly rapping something in blissful psychosis:ahh:

so when i talk that 1984 Orwellian orthography don't doubt the god ok bro's&broadette's

concise

Veteran
Daps
You mean jump the turnstile?

Why would you do that in 2013? :heh: You should have stopped years ago.

Not only are there almost always cops, uniformed and undercover, hiding in the blind spots, nearly every entrance has cameras pointed right at you.

All you have to do is wait for a train with people coming off and ask the strangers in the crowd if they can spare a swipe with their unlimited card. There is always someone who will bail you out. Always.