New Yorkers, when was the last time you jumped the train?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Not in years, but I do see people who go through the door next to the turnstiles (for people with strollers, bikes,handicapped, etc) when other people are coming off the train. It's easy to slip through but ain't worth it for me.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I swear, the Marcy ave J/M/Z stop was fixed up just for the sole purpose of catching people hopping turnstyles.

Back when i was in middle school (M.S 50) me and bunch of kids from the school used to take turns going in free by getting in that spinning thing on marcy. Someone broke the lock and we were able to turn it the opposite way :heh:.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Im not in Ny, but I just go behind a random person, or slide right through the handicap 1.

This is what are gates look like

3624470798_674c2d958e.jpg

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
I remeber jumping the joint out VA and those pressed ass police chased my ass out the station...

I got away though. :whew:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Not a new yorker but I just did that sunday.There was no attendant at the station it saved me 2.25 :obama:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
U can't do that shyt in most London stations. There is always staff working right next to the turnstiles and they'll get on ur ass about it. I dunno what Paris is like these days but when I was living there in the late 90s it was a joke. There was never anyone there, a lot of people jumped it. I remember once getting into a subway station in central Paris and there was a huge group of youths hanging out in front of the turnstiles so I wondered "What the fukk is going on?"

It turns out there was police at the station and all those guys were waiting for the police to leave so they could jump. And the cops knew this. It was like a funny stand off cause u knew as soon as they left, everyone was gonna jump it. I'm betting those bum ass dudes didn't even have money for a ticket, so all they could do was wait for the cops to leave.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it about a year ago. Once or twice when I was going to the university. fukk if if I'm getting written up for lateness for leaving my wallet.

Never gotten caught.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've never done it. Cops are always waiting in the cut, especially at the major stations.

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple months ago , it's was 5 in the morning I as fukked up , my metrocard expired and the G train was pulling into the station.

Had to do it

:beli: At waiting in the G train at 5 in the morning​

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Never done it...

But going though the back door on the bus though :mjpls:

:laugh: When I was living in New York, I seen this shyt all the time..Right after school would let out, it be a group of nikkaz hopping on through the back door and the Bus driver couldn't do nothing but take that L.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:laugh: When I was living in New York, I seen this shyt all the time..Right after school would let out, it be a group of nikkaz hopping on through the back door and the Bus driver couldn't do nothing but take that L.
Sometimes on the LF buses the Driver lets people on though the back door if the front is too crowded, people don't like to stand on the High Floor section of the LF buses for some reason :manny:

It was dope as I basically got a free ride on my student metro for that day :blessed:

Yea I saw what you described before as well, quite a few times. One time I was on a bus where that happened and a bunch of HS aged goons came though on the back door, like a good eight or nine of them, its crazy after they got on they was talking how they robbed this dude and they took his phone :beli: