New Yorkers, when was the last time you jumped the train?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
In dc, ya swipe to get on and off. The fare varies depending on the distance traveled. I put $20 on a smart trip card. Road 5 buses and 8 subways in side of a week of depositions. Had $16 and change left on the card.
like SHOCK DAMN. O_e T
he capital city 's pub trans is clean too! Cushions on the seats. No urine stench! :smile:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: When I was living in New York, I seen this shyt all the time..Right after school would let out, it be a group of nikkaz hopping on through the back door and the Bus driver couldn't do nothing but take that L.
thats hilarious. i seen a bold bus driver stop the bus and walk back there one time

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year in the city. :takedat:

You mean jump the turnstile?
Why would you do that in 2013? :heh: You should have stopped years ago.
Not only are there almost always cops, uniformed and undercover, hiding in the blind spots, nearly every entrance has cameras pointed right at you.
All you have to do is wait for a train with people coming off and ask the strangers in the crowd if they can spare a swipe with their unlimited card. There is always someone who will bail you out. Always.

I do that now coming home from work even though I have the money. fukking MTA raising the fares every fukking year FOH. :pacspit:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Last year at rockefeller center
Had no cash and the machine wasn't taking credit cards

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
U can't do that shyt in most London stations. There is always staff working right next to the turnstiles and they'll get on ur ass about it.

i still do it from time to time, you cant do it at day time tho best times is night cause they dont care or you can just run. i always try my best to avoid paying for the DLR