New Yorker says that they let CACs say nikka

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Every time this comes up about a different region...

White people in NY didn't just start using it, it's not new. There are white people everywhere who use it. Whites in the South have been using it since we got off the boats. Eminem was allowed to say it back in the day with no repercussion because he "had a black girlfriend" so don't come in here acting like Detroit nikkas is super tough 😂 we know yall let whites say it there...

It's American slang that originated from us, but isn't that how much of American culture is? Started by black people?

My problem with the n-word is we have no consistency, if we let non-blacks say it we should educate them that the n-word pass we give them isn't a universal one for all black people, it's for us. We allow mf's to think that everybody black gone be cool with it...

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Every time this comes up about a different region...

White people in NY didn't just start using it, it's not new. There are white people everywhere who use it. Whites in the South have been using it since we got off the boats. Eminem was allowed to say it back in the day with no repercussion because he "had a black girlfriend" so don't come in here acting like Detroit nikkas is super tough 😂 we know yall let whites say it there...

It's American slang that originated from us, but isn't that how much of American culture is? Started by black people?

My problem with the n-word is we have no consistency, if we let non-blacks say it we should educate them that the n-word pass we give them isn't a universal one for all black people, it's for us. We allow mf's to think that everybody black gone be cool with it...

Exactly this topic is on rotation every few months. Not getting enforced any coast, or ANYWHERE in America universally/consistently. People going to do whatever they're allowed to do.

Americans can't even universally agree on what counts as black city to city/coast to coast, how is there going to be any agreement on who uses the word?

Thread is silly, just virtual grandstanding/wouldn't happen around me

Last edited:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I've met plenty of white latinos who say that their jamaican homie from NY let them say nikka. Wayyyy too many times. Seen this a lot while in the Navy
Where are white Latinos and Jamaicans hanging out in high concentration in New York you just making shyt up :francis:

The city is very much racially divided

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Italians been saying nikka and every version they come up with for nikka in bk for decades without retribution

:mjlol:
Where exactly are Italians and black people interacting everyday in Brooklyn you talking out your ass

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Carribean American brehette in this video is saying that they give CACs the N word pass in New York. New York nikkas is this true?

I've met plenty of white latinos who say that their jamaican homie from NY let them say nikka. Wayyyy too many times. Seen this a lot while in the Navy
Ask Nas who he gave the N word pass and will fight nikkas over it :sas1:

artworks-000172331915-lclny0-t500x500.jpg

nas-and-kelis.jpg

IMG-1583.jpg

These Diaspora War bait threads ain’t slick :sas2:

Last edited:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I live in Northeast Ohio and I’ve heard nikkas let whites say nikka before :yeshrug:.

You can’t single NY out or Cali or wherever. A lot of you nikkas live in places where whites say nikka but try to deflect to the same 2 places

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Can honestly say that's something I've never heard personally. But I'm sure there are brehs everywhere that will let that shyt fly