Bushed
Daps

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:troll:Term of endearment
13:30

Check out what one of the elders said about the actual racial relations back when hip hop culture began in the 70s, especially the “Spanish” folk that say nikka more than any nikka I've ever met in my life.

Last edited:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There's a reason WHY. 1st generation white and latino immigrants tend to know nothing about American history outside of the major events. As a result, to them, black americans are lazy and havent accomplished anything. They know nothing about Herbie Hancock and how he's basically the sound of japanese jazz. They know nothing about black wallstreets that popped up during reconstruction. They know nothing about Patricia Bath and Grenville Woods. They legitimately think that most of jazz, funk and disco elements came from latino and carribaean culture. For this reason, these large Metropolotan areas that attract white and hispanic immigrants turn super racist after a generation or two. latino Los Angeles, latino Miami, Italian New York, Albanian New York are all examples of this. You also see this racism in the bay area as it's full of recent Indian, Arab, and Asian immigrants.
Just about all immigrants have terrible stereotypical views on black Americans. They know nothing about our story or our history. They think it's all peaches and cream here and we just make poor decision that put is in a bag spot economically.

Fact if the matter they don't turn super racist because they always been super racist. They just smart enough to wait till they numbers get up to show their true colors.

Name one non super racist Latin American country.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of it is hiphop and how Blacks there think it binds communities and cultures but all that's doing is allowing infiltration and destruction of traditional Black morality.

This.

It's all that... "This is Hip Hop", "We're all family here in the Bronx"... bullsh*t that's got these New York n*ggas f*cked up.

That's why they have people like Fat Joe and China Mac running around saying "N*gga" and all up in Black peoples business. Why has no Black New Yorker has told Fat Joe to sit his *ss down somewhere and stay out of Black people's business? Why hasn't a Black New Yorker slapped the sh*t out of China Mac yet?

It's like these Black people from New York put that "We're all a New York Hip Hop family" sh*t over being Black people. And that's just another way for these other people(Whites, Cubans, Puerto Ricans ect) to get in to Black culture and try to exploit it.

Did anybody else noticed that during the whole "Who started Hip Hop" debate.. all those Black New Yorkers were quiet as f*ck. It took out-of-state Black people to step in and check those lying *ss Latinos because Black New York were to scared to say anything bad about the Puerto Ricans. I think the only known Black New York rapper to speak on it was Lord Jamar and he was kinda late. Damn shame.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Lol not another “only east coast blacks allow nonblacks to say the n word” thread. How many times are we gonna have this false discussion?

its gonna always happen. in cali were never gonna shake the latinos run us allegations, atliens will never shake the majority gay stuff. it is what it is

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This.

It's all that... "This is Hip Hop", "We're all family here in Bronx"... bullsh*t that's got these New York n*ggas f*cked up.

That's why they have people like Fat Joe and China Mac running around saying "N*gga" and all up in Black peoples business and no Black New Yorker has told Fat Joe to sit his *ss down somewhere and stay out of Black people's business? Why hasn't a Black New Yorker slapped the sh*t out of China Mac yet?

It's like these Black people from New York put that "We're all a New York Hip Hop family" sh*t over being Black people. And that's just another way for these other people(Whites, Cubans, Puerto Ricans ect) to get in to Black culture and try to exploit it.

Did anybody else noticed that during the whole "Who started Hip Hop" debate.. all those Black New Yorkers were quiet as f*ck. It took out-of-state Black people to step in and check those lying *ss Latinos because Black New York dudes was to scared to say anything bad about the Puerto Ricans. I think the only known Black New York rapper to speak on it was Lord Jamar and he was kinda late. Damn shame.

Yet those same Black New Yorkers will readily shyt on brehs from the South calling them ignorant, slow minded and subservient to Whites.

I saw the Ricans started hiphop thread and I was shocked at how Black New Yorkers had conceded all their pride and resources to Ricans. They're suffering from extreme self doubt and confidence.
Rap made ignorance and not giving a fukk cool, and that has infected the minds of the youth.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its gonna always happen. in cali were never gonna shake the latinos run us allegations, atliens will never shake the majority gay stuff. it is what it is
True but it’s easy to showcase other regions allowing cacs, Asians, Latinos to say nikka without being checked.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I don't think whites are crashing out like that socially around blacks out here.

But I've got like 5 white friends. So what do I know.