Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
agreed, but they been doing this

Fat Joe
J Lo
Cardi B

Never heard a NYer speak against a latino ever in my life. Half this board was ready to crash out in defense of Fat Joe saying nikka, i remember the thread :dead:
Cardi is black though. Her and her sister stand on being Afro-Latinas...

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Go to New York and G check every person you feel doesn't have a pass to say the word since y'all wanna be the gyaaat damn N!gga police
And tell me how that works out for ya
Mattafact start in my home state and begin your journey in Essex county New Jersey
I'll be here in Seattle awaiting the findings of your experiment

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Go to New York and G check every person you feel doesn't have a pass to say the word since y'all wanna be the gyaaat damn N!gga police
And tell me how that works out for ya
Mattafact start in my home state and begin your journey in Essex county New Jersey
I'll be here in Seattle awaiting the findings of your experiment
Non-black mf's say it everywhere, they definitely doing it in Seattle 🤣...

@RehReh in the UK, has it become culturally immersed yet, that non-black people are saying "nikka" the way we use it?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
During the pandemic, a small group of black men ran down on an entire projects full of Hispanics in a damn near 100% Hispanic neighborhood in NYC for chasing a black kid out of there. They MADE them apologize.

This confrontation was ON VIDEO. There has yet to be a similar video from ANY other city.

yall n*ggas ain't got not excuse. LOL
Yeah, I remember that. shyt happened up on Dyckman. Had them Dominican clowns backing down real quick.

timeless

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of black people do let other races get away with saying it. I live in the South and some of these folks down here, especially those in their late teens and twenties let their white friends say it. Personally, I've never had the pleasure of having somebody white saying that in my vicinity. I think they know better.

:yeshrug:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Non-black mf's say it everywhere, they definitely doing it in Seattle 🤣...

@RehReh in the UK, has it become culturally immersed yet, that non-black people are saying "nikka" the way we use it?

We say
Blud
Bruv
Mate
Bredrin
Mandem
Chargi
CO D

We don't really use that word day to day but it's used at times, and in music and white people are not given a pass in the circles I'm aware of.

I told u in another thread I am 35 years old the first time a white person EVER said n!kka in my presence was in Illinois 3 years ago. I was very shocked hearing it so brazenly. Unfortunately I was the only one shocked

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Mexicans in LA and Texas say it and Asians in Cali say it, but you know the coli and the internet. NY could cure cancer and somebody gonna say that aint nothing, here in Bojangles, Louisiana we been cured cancer, y'all NY nikkas weird and think yall the shyt :comeon:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This.

It's all that... "This is Hip Hop", "We're all family here in the Bronx"... bullsh*t that's got these New York n*ggas f*cked up.

That's why they have people like Fat Joe and China Mac running around saying "N*gga" and all up in Black peoples business. No Black New Yorker has told Fat Joe to sit his *ss down somewhere and stay out of Black people's business. Why hasn't a Black New Yorker slapped the sh*t out of China Mac yet?

It's like these Black people from New York put that "We're all a New York Hip Hop family" sh*t over being Black people. And that's just another way for these other people(Whites, Cubans, Puerto Ricans ect) to get in to Black culture and try to exploit it.

Did anybody else noticed that during the whole "Who started Hip Hop" debate.. all those Black New Yorkers were quiet as f*ck. It took out-of-state Black people to step in and check those lying *ss Latinos because Black New York dudes was to scared to say anything bad about the Puerto Ricans. I think the only known Black New York rapper to speak on it was Lord Jamar and he was kinda late. Damn shame.

This wouldnt have happened if groups like Public Enemy and De La Soul weren't basically erased from mainstream Hip Hop History. :hubie:

Once you removed the conscious pro-black element, fukkery was certain. Even the super hood and superthug groups like Mobb Deep, MOP, LOX, still encouraged non blacks to be "real nikkas" :snoop:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cardi is black though. Her and her sister stand on being Afro-Latinas...

They stand on black peoples shoulders when it's convenient.

We don't need to keep re-litigating this.

- Her parents are not black
- She never claimed black before fame
- She has tons of now deleted tweets dissing black women, calling them cockroaches.

Everybody ain't black, and it's ok

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NY isn't all glitz and glamor.
It's large and many poor areas feel remote and isolated..it's a city with a lot of generational poverty and many outsiders don't see it because they picture high rises in Manhattan and assume everyone's earning over 100k per annum..sustained poverty leads to loss of pride and self worth.

Black folks in NY gleefully conceding the invention of rap to spics and allowing whites to call them all sorts of N words is a consequence of that loss or confusion over self worth.