NY-Undercover.jpg

One of my favorite shows.

Especially since I didn’t have cable lol

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow: brings me back to my childhood. thursday nights were the shyt back then.

watching that made me wanna see if they have those old astroland commercials they used to play on saturday mornings in the mid 90s on FOX 5 while watching WMAC masters.

whatever happened to the nyc undercover remake that's supposed to come out this fall on ABC. for the record, i HOPE they don't make that shyt like NYPD blue. that show was TRASH. notice how nobody talks about that show or speaks about it. :pachaha: i remember how on channel 7 news they used to hype up how such male actor had a nude scene that NYPD blue basically BEGGING for viewers because the show in itself was trash. it had like 10 seasons and ended in like the early 2000s. :pachaha:ny undercover was only around for 4 years in the 90s and a lot of people remember that shyt to this day almost 30 years later.

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Mtume (:rip:) composed the theme song & most of the original music for the show

The Ice T saga was my favorite storyline

Yes. He played Danny Cort a little too well. I got the Night at Natalies CD which featured the guest musicians in season 2

NYU went downhill after Eddie got killed and thirsty dehydrated lips JC ended up with Nina.

I prefer NYU to The Wire. I just couldn’t get into The Wire.