New York Undercover (random)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not?
Assuming you're referring to copyright, and royalty issues; shouldn't be hard at all if a big co wants to distribute it. Hope a station like TVone, or bounce decides to pick it up.. Now that I think about it, ppl were req Netflix to carry it..
No one is gonna wanna do it lol if it was realistic it's safe to say this would have been out on long ago. I thought it did come on tv one btw or at least it use to. It would sell like crazy I just think it's gonna be difficult to make any money from it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not?
Assuming you're referring to copyright, and royalty issues; shouldn't be hard at all if a big co wants to distribute it. Hope a station like TVone, or bounce decides to pick it up.. Now that I think about it, ppl were req Netflix to carry it..
TvOne had it for years, also another Spanish type network used to show it. It’ll probably make its rounds again soon. Can catch it on Kodi though

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah me and my mother used to watch this regularly back in the day it was one of her favourite shows.

I'm still pissed that because of the music copyrighting or whatever that you can't buy it on DVD. This show was a fukking gem.
I don't understand the music/copyright issue. They are selling west wing boxsets and that show prominently featured pop music in its episodes too.

Daps
It was cool during its run, when I didn't know better. But now, in retrospect? Nah, I'm not watching some show about a black and Puerto Rican cop. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah me and my mother used to watch this regularly back in the day it was one of her favourite shows.

I'm still pissed that because of the music copyrighting or whatever that you can't buy it on DVD. This show was a fukking gem.
Was about to say this. Me and moms wouldn’t miss this show. It was cool to me as a kid because a lot of the scenes were around my neighborhood and I never saw something like that. Most shows were shot in LA