New York Undercover (random)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't understand the music/copyright issue. They are selling west wing boxsets and that show prominently featured pop music in its episodes too.

I don't understand it either. I don't know the ins and outs of how it all works, but all the songs that were featured on there are on youtube anyway, plus wouldn't artists/companies make more money with all the blurays and DVDS sold?

It just seems like a pointless restriction and a huge waste IMO because this show is a classic that most people won't be aware of.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Fox not releasing it cause they don't want to
The 2 main characters were involved in a beef with Fox back in the day my guess is Fox is still holding a grudge

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
NY in the 90's :banderas: Timberlands and Skully's :banderas:...Detective Morena, the Pecan butter boriqua :steviej: JC new wife, the one that look like Vanessa Williams :steviej:except she not Vanessa Williams :steviej:JC stay with the tooth pick in his mouth :myman: so I tried to do the same in biology class and got kicked out for flipency :russ: If you wasn't around back then Breh's, you wouldn't understand...:mjgrin: Gotdamn the Crackers and the Fake Hebrews for ruining this masterpiece :pacspit:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Nah, the other chick... Torres, came in the second season.

Lieutenant Cooper was there day one.
torres is the dude.
Williams
Torres
And Cooper started from day 1.
Lauren velez (the afro-latina) came in season 2
White boy tommy came in season 3.
First three seasons were dope.
They killed eddie and tommy at the end of season 3,show got wack as fukk. And cooper was gone too
Enter tommy from Martin and a bunch of additional white folks

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
torres is the dude.
Williams
Torres
And Cooper started from day 1.
Lauren velez (the afro-latina) came in season 2
White boy tommy came in season 3.
First three seasons were dope.
They killed eddie and tommy at the end of season 3,show got wack as fukk. And cooper was gone too
Enter tommy from Martin and a bunch of additional white folks
Moreno!!!

That was her name, duh! Smh... I just remembered they got married right before Eddie was killed.:francis:

The show ended there, won’t no more seasons after that :martin:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I agree. Moreno was the dime but Cooper unintentionally had a lot of sex appeal.
Cooper (young before fake t*ts)

467c557b4db6b740341fb7b259062841.jpg