New York legend dressed like a no limit action figure...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OP loves scoping for men’s pics - every other post of his is talking about IG pics or posting them up:
:laff::laff:

If The Rock has a Black love interest I guarantee he would use this guy as his stunt double for those love making or kissing scenes
LnMTTaC.jpg

:heymj:

tumblr_mmwnoygsyt1qew6bpo2_400.gifv

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Breh, idk why y'all feeding into these nikkas bullshyt. You don't have to post professional shoots with models in tailored clothing. We all know the average NYer ain't dressing like that, but the average NYer definitely can dress. These nikkas got an inferiority complex.

None of my previous post were showing suits. This post was for @He who run fades who said dudes who are 50+ should wear suits.

So I just posted that for the people who like dapper clothes

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah piles didn't coin shyt, I grew up in Tampa Florida and we been saying bih, bruh, breh, bress, and bruh bruh for the longest, before plies started saying it on track. He's from ft Meyers but claimed Tampa, went to college in tampa, and stayed with tampa brehs. I remember when I first moved to Miami, I used to say bruh, breh or bih at the end of each sentence and cats used to look at me like wtf lolll
I’m bout to go in - fukkin Florida dude trying to talk about NYC?!!
GregariousRegularLadybug-size_restricted.gif

That explains a lot. Because Florida y’all -
gFslGOK.gif

WsPKtiW.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bought a couple vintage shirts from urban
urban-outfitters-designer-Black-Nasty-Nas-Tee.jpeg
5b464abe766ca978deed2184ae0ba577.png
528ef504f79e6e46e7779f2966b6bcaf.jpg

saw this lil gem when I was in Walmart so I scooped this jawn up fast lol

And a shyt ton of jeans/shorts and plaid pants from Zara that I haven’t even worn at all this year.

This is his idea of fits though. ^^ “shyt ton” huh??
tenor.gif

Walmart is your fashion center? The jokes just keep on writing themselves - too easy. Extra schmedium out the county town center Walmart bin.
tenor.gif

And how are you from Tampa, Florida and buying NYC inspired culture with Nas and Mary J. blige - self ether is at an all
Time high
tenor.gif

Daps
tenor.gif

Walmart is your fashion center? The jokes just keep on writing themselves - too easy. Extra schmedium out the county town center Walmart bin.
tenor.gif

And how are you from Tampa, Florida and buying NYC inspired culture with Nas and Mary J. blige - self ether is at an all
Time high
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Time high
tenor.gif
:laff: I’m laughing at the Walmart shyt.

I own nothing but street wear from hstry to supreme, couple designers, vintage tees etc etc