New York legend dressed like a no limit action figure...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
OP inferior complex of NY fashion is so bad that knows he attacking senior citizens

:laff:

Born: August 14, 1966 (age 54 years), New York, NY

Nah, Kay Slay was actually born in November 12th, 1956

He is old enough to collect social security now :ohhh:

His real age was exposed back in the :hamster: days

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Not defending these NY cats by any means, but this is what’s hot in the streets down south?

DzOH7URWwAI6vSG.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

:mjgrin:
They have on clothes that fit their body:dwillhuh: what’s the issue

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:laff: I’m laughing at the Walmart shyt.

I own nothing but street wear from hstry to supreme, couple designers, vintage tees etc etc
You dress like a no clout having regular ass flowrida fukkery bum - you said it yourself. Shut the fuk up -I don’t know what possessed you to start this thread about NYC when your own quotes lead us to believe that you dress like shyt and can’t dress for shyt.
:deadrose::dead:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...ht-off-or-on-line.821316/page-4#post-40216123

Walmart and Zara, urban outfitters - chain mall cookie cooker country fashion fits- Foh. A whole Internet lame bozo - yje audacity, you ain’t lucky- a whole disaster and clothing catastrophe b.
:bryan::deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude’s fashion chats (lol) are nothing but him talking about he much he likes New York branded clothing items. Embarrassing-the emulation. Inferiority complex is so real. Talking shyt in this thread but he’s really a whole fan.
:laff::laff:

That’s true about the illmatic shirts but there is one vintage illmatic shirt that has one love on it as well but was remade awhile back and sold on urban but the og one has the og fruit of the looms tag. I think someone is selling it on eBay for 1500 lmao

I got a couple of HSTRY pieces as well. I love vintage hip hop tees because it reminds me of the 90s/ early 2000s but it’s a certain look. Like I don’t do the illmatic album cover printed on a plain tee. ( or any other album covers )

Look how many times he mentions “illmatic” lmaoff
- he mentions that more than he mentions his own city.

:sas1::youngsabo:

Daps
You dress like a no clout having regular ass flowrida fukkery bum - you said it yourself. Shut the fuk up -I don’t know what possessed you to start this thread about NYC when your own quotes lead us to believe that you dress like shyt and can’t dress for shyt.
:deadrose::dead:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...ht-off-or-on-line.821316/page-4#post-40216123

Walmart and Zara, urban outfitters - chain mall cookie cooker country fashion fits- Foh. A whole Internet lame bozo - yje audacity, you ain’t lucky- a whole disaster and clothing catastrophe b.
:bryan::deadmanny:
bytch you got me fukked up :laff:

my off white 5s cost more than anything in your closet.