New York legend dressed like a no limit action figure...

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That’s because you’re a dumb easily entertained mind numbed bytch with nothing going on in your own city or life for that matter; for a couple of 55 yr old New Yorkers on IG, you bored irrelevant bastid - you need to pay homage for them making hip hop culture for what it is. The culture and significance must be so basic in your town that you had to run online to find the most reachy shyt to post. Your thread went triple aluminum and backfired. You’re the joke. Simple ass
:mjlol::deadmanny:
melle mel is the common ancestor of all modern rappers lol. He gets that pass just off that alone

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
90% of NY’ers dress like this too
CTdS2BM.png
No- you’re a lying faggit with an overly repetitive use of a gif. Post your City- Nvm. Let me find out
:sas1::sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was being sarcastic but who checks out a 50 year old for fashion? It’s a known fact the old heads are stuck in their fashion ways from the past cause they think most men these days dress like fakkits lol.
It’s theColi.com they will joke on anyone

OP know what he’s doing and he can’t post his city yet

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These cats are older than me....I’m 46....

It’s time to put away the jeans and mean mugs and invest in a decent suit game

The average hood nikka from the Bronx probably wore a suit like 5 times in his life time. Caz and them ain’t got no where to go on a every day basis where it even makes sense to be wearing a suit.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I once again proved you’re gay af and sensitive that you go looking for men to post pictures of, you a real faggit ass mf
CTdS2BM.png
You call him gay and yet you’re the one scanning pics on IG of those men smfh incessantly talking about penises.
Create a family penis tree on your ancestries brehs!

Differentiate a race by penis names brehs

“ either that’s a large clit or a very small penis “
You sound cocky
:wrist::dame:

Let me find out that your bytch ass is really a fronting white boy from UK or Canada- y’all are known for Dyck moves but at least you would have an excuse for being an insecurity complex emoting homo.
:ohhh::patrice:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The average hood nikka from the Bronx probably wore a suit like 5 times in his life time. Caz and them ain’t got no where to go on a every day basis where it even makes sense to be wearing a suit.

nikkas is telling a 50 year still in the hood Kay Slay to wear suits

:russ:

Meanwhile if I go to that posters city I’m going to see 50 year olds hood rats all dapper up wearing suits

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas is telling a 50 year still in the hood Kay Slay to wear suits

Meanwhile if I go to that posters city I’m going to see 50 year olds hood rats all dapper up wearing suits

Imagine these nikkas hanging ok out the block and traveling between the number spot, the loosy spot and the apartment in a suit