New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dudes been banned a few times for constantly going in rape threads and blaming women/defending rapists

He's got some serious issue with hating women

diehard c00n…don’t know who let him crawl back here…he was banned for a good ass while tho

I remember that thread about the girl in Atlanta (I think) where they had video of dude slipping something in her drink and then raping her on the dance floor.

He was all in there blaming her and defending him and then every thread about a rape after that, he'd be in there doing the same shyt, and saying 13 year olds are grown ups and sluts one time.

He's fukked in the head

Oh y'all talking about me.
I have no clue what y'all have an issue with in this thread.

But anyway...

Brothers, I just wasn't posting. Wasn't nothing about being banned. A nikka was just out living his life.

I don't even know how y'all be knowing me and remember shyt I say ...lol
I don't know the difference between none of y'all..

Anyway that dude in Atlanta been fighting for his freedom ever since that situation.
There was way more to the story and social media tried to bury him and walk away like nothing happened.
Im a real black man on and offline...
I don't like seeing black men get railroaded.

But you guys can carry on with your bullshyt.
Dapping and co-signing...
Peace

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She walks around naked in front of her kids :hhh:
That’s the same chick that came in to express shame and outrage when she literally has posts about how white men *insert here.
:deadmanny:
Does her segment really think that their history magically erases after a period of “x” amount of years?? That shyt is perplexing.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Ghetto Gagged is degrading. Blacked is just smashing white hoes. They don't humiliatev the white women.

Blacked is NOTHING like Ghetto Gaggers. NOTHING.

I know.
But you know how white men hate when they women get piped by black men. They be beatin it up with the white broads.
Thats why im saying it aint as bad. I know they not degrading them but i get it by rough fukkin white hoes as retaliation to GG
:yeshrug:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
That broad is a true slore with Youtube videos :snoop:. I wonder how much she charges the average nikka from NYC :jbhmm:.