New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
That’s indeed the best response.

Why would black men want a white man's cumrag? She thinks too much of herself. She was smutted out by cacs, and is trying to make a lane for herself as a c00n.

I say good riddance, and I hope she ODs on something soon. Worthless whore ass c00n.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The money long gone but her name will forever reign in infamy..

I wonder if cacs view sites like Blacked the same as we do Ghetto Gaggers :jbhmm:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Why would black men want a white man's cumrag? She thinks too much of herself. She was smutted out by cacs, and is trying to make a lane for herself as a c00n.

I say good riddance, and I hope she ODs on something soon. Worthless whore ass c00n.
There are deeper layers of psychology to this. Some just have this sick and twisted mind. And Black males are not absolved from this.

The picture of the thumbnail is real. I looked it up myself. Google will not accepted it but other (certain) search engines will.

51LUUSANBIL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-11.54.06-AM-514x500.png

Dr. Nikole Ali addresses the Daughters of the Trade…

Chez Charde addresses Black women slave owners.

And the above explains why this happened and happens #698.

53b48d9a9d083.image_.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nope. That site was made specifically for them.
An interview was done with one of them here. She claims the owners of the site showed her that it’s BM watching this stuff. She claims that it’s BM who hate BW who watch it. That was a reason to rationalize her actions on that site, to justify her behavior.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
An interview was done with one of them here. She claims the owners of the site showed her that it’s BM watching this stuff. She claims that it’s BM who hate BW who watch it. That was a reason to rationalize her actions on that site, to justify her behavior.

The owners of the site lied to this dumb whore. Anybody with a bird brain would know that its mostly cacs watching this trash.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The owners of the site lied to this dumb whore. Anybody with a bird brain would know that its mostly cacs watching this trash.
My estimate is that they made an image of the site’s back office with fake accounts (of BM). And the low IQ hoe fell for it.

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Theyre some sick fukks..I wouldnt be surprised, I forgot they view the world in reverse.

If you think them paying you to smash their wife was the lowest a man can go..Ive heard of cacs that want a breh to be the one to rupture his daughters hymen. :gucci:
Yeah that rabbit hole is crazy. Makes you think back on all the interactions you ever had with cacs.