New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I don’t think she was raised b… more like spawned.

Especially with having brothers in her household- that’s the primary reason why I rarely post pics bc of potential family feedback and/or my kids. There’s no coming back from that. She has an entire video - I would mercy Kill myself.
:picard::merchant:
Well you’re a man not a woman so you wouldn’t understand what the ghetto gagger girl is livin thru

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are a single mother of multiple kids. I would much rather date/be w/ a former sex worker with NO kids than a bytch that acts holier than thou even tho nikkas done nutted In her p*ssy and dipped. Why don’t you @NotaPAWG @CinnaSlim and black pearl big blood gangsta u sneak dissin now still mad these girls sonned you, years ago and you still mad over it :bryan: how about you reply WITHOUT bringing up someone’s post history because we all see it coming and it’s the same shyt all the time. I’m not going back and forth w/ a crazy like u so save ya breath. I guess these simp ass nikkas may give you a dap, good luck
Look at this simp bytch babble.

Didn’t read. But keep fukkin whores that you have no choice but to pay for, My comment bought out the save a ho defense league. Aren’t you a Coke head with an alcohol habit?? Bytch you stay on a suicide mission. Never sold ass for cash, have 2 kids with the same father and I earned degrees with certs- three steps ahead of the fuk for fee bytches that you stuck what’s left of your emasculated dyck in here to defend. You and those sluts have more than enough in common- common sense aint Common among your set, since the only commonality you have is doing drugs and having zero self respect one delusional step away from deading your worthless funding fukked up dead end lifestyles. Treesh trash in here fuming and fukking up the breesh over a endless cycle of bad decisions. Not relatable.

Last edited:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Who jerks off to this shyt? :picard:

these type of people

D3fQnArW0AIpUb1.jpg

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Look at this simp bytch babble.

Didn’t read. But keep fukkin whores that you have no choice but to pay for, My comment bought out the save a ho defense league. Aren’t you a Coke head with an alcohol habit?? Bytch you stay on a suicide mission.
Bro chill:whoa:this site ain’t that serious

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are a single mother of multiple kids. I would much rather date/be w/ a former sex worker with NO kids than a bytch that acts holier than thou even tho nikkas done nutted In her p*ssy and dipped. Why don’t you @NotaPAWG @CinnaSlim and black pearl big blood gangsta u sneak dissin now still mad these girls sonned you, years ago and you still mad over it :bryan: how about you reply WITHOUT bringing up someone’s post history because we all see it coming and it’s the same shyt all the time. I’m not going back and forth w/ a crazy like u so save ya breath. I guess these simp ass nikkas may give you a dap, good luck
Hit dog and all that. ^^

Drug addicts and alcohol abusers who fuk thots gonna rage:

Yeah being just on time or kinda late can depend on the sessions :mjlol: fukk it tho I’m a sex addict

That xan rage mixed with coke rage :wow:glad I’m not addicted to that shyt but it is fun to do.

That shyt puts holes in your brain. Haven’t done it in like 10 years but it’s a fun drug that I wouldn’t mind doing again. It just has to be something worth popping for.

nikka I smoke too much lol. I wish I could take a pill that makes you forget the feeling of getting high or something so I can just live a straight edge life again. It’s 8:30 in CA and I already smoked 2 woods to the face

Like fukk it. I just started it this year I’m not addicted yet. Just seem like weed keep a boy lazy and the white give you that clarity. I need my cartel plug again though bruh had the coke you gotta cut w/ a razor blade :whew: