New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
it's not a "cope"..

you literally have contact and memories with the people in your family that hold that same last name... you should have a lifetime of real world experience with your elders/peers that hold the same name. But maybe you don't rock with your family like that. So the idea of where the name came from is stronger than the actual current reality of the name your whole family holds.

That is exactly a cope. lol. You only find comfort in seeing your family members with the same slave name

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That is exactly a cope. lol. You only find comfort in seeing your family members with the same slave name
uh... the meaning of my name is defined by those i grew up with...

the meaning of your name is what you read about the history of the slave trade...

:yeshrug:

maybe you just dont fukk with your family like that...

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
uh... the meaning of my name is defined by those i grew up with...

the meaning of your name is what you read about the history of the slave trade...

:yeshrug:

maybe you just dont fukk with your family like that...

The meaning of your name is the slave master who gave it to you. And you can’t cope or juelz your way out of the historical facts

Might as well call yourself toby too :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The meaning of your name is the slave master who gave it to you. And you can’t cope or juelz your way out of the historical facts

Might as well call yourself toby too :mjlol:
Look at you. Typing in the white mans language. Paying taxes to the white mans country. I bet you even pull over to the side of the road when the state sponsored enforcers of white supremacy flash their lights.

:mjlol:

You halfway militants always look goofy in the light.

If changing your name makes you feel like you’re doing something, go right on ahead.

But don’t come at me with your goofy logic.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Shania the dummy stated on her YouTube channel she went back. She obviously doesn’t give a damn what people think. And “we” were worried about her mental health etc. She doesn’t regret none of it.

“Do I REGRET GETTING RID OF MY BABY? | Going back to GG?”

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Shania the dummy stated on her YouTube channel she went back. She obviously doesn’t give a damn what people think. And “we” were worried about her mental health etc. She doesn’t regret none of it.

How did you find this video?
Do you follow her and her choices in life?
Guess what my guy that is a mentally ill woman...

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
How did you find this video?
She was interviewed last time that debacle took place, and her name was released. #715, #620,

I look up her social media Youtube, as she talked about that experience as people questioned her and the reasons why was complicit to let these folk degrade herself.

It's a somewhat sad story, because she always wanted to be an actress. A normal actress. That is what she said on her YouTube channel.

Do you follow her and her choices in life?
And no, I do not follow her and that type of content. From time-to-time I do listen to these people whatever they have to say.

Guess what my guy that is a mentally ill woman...
Yes, she is and I did explain to her she needs to get help (last time that debacle took place). She said she needed money and asked me if I would give her the money? I told her that many women do other labor that pays off better, as I even gave her options to online sources. #721, #623.

The problem is that people like her walk around undiagnosed and claim to be perfectly healthy mentally.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
She was interviewed last time that debacle took place, and her name was released. #715, #620,

I look up her social media Youtube, as she talked about that experience as people questioned her and the reasons why was complicit to let these folk degrade herself.

It's a somewhat sad story, because she always wanted to be an actress. A normal actress. That is what she said on her YouTube channel.

And no, I do not follow her and that type of content. From time-to-time I do listen to these people whatever they have to say.

Yes, she is and I did explain to her she needs to get help (last time that debacle took place). She said she needed money and asked me if I would give her the money? I told her that many women do other labor that pays off better, as I even gave her options to online sources. #721, #623.

The problem is that people like her walk around undiagnosed and claim to be perfectly healthy mentally.

I don't look down on you for trying but I think your focus is better served on someone who isn't a lost cause.

The use of words have long passed this one.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't look down on you for trying but I think your focus is better served on someone who isn't a lost cause.

The use of words have long passed this one.
I think the problem is many more layers, as this type of behavior has been promoted for a long time. Women now openly express to have a hoe phase, hot summer. And with female rappers who promote hyper-sexual content, it doesn't make it much better. It is even being promoted in high schools as early as freshmen.

We had debates on this website going way back to 2010. Petitions have been made to remove the site, and the owner of the site was confronted. The owner explained in a telephone conversation that the women on his site sign a contract and willingly participate.

And yeah, I understand the we can't save everybody. Especially when someone resists. And as a (Black) man we are not allowed to criticize this behavior, because its considered misogyny.

This "sub-culture" at one time was in a small community, but has spread over the many decades to many parts in Black society.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

:picard: She need a tat on her stomach and back disclaiming any man who goes raw is liable to face child abuse charges dear Lord, ur seed stands a better chance on the back of a cleanex!