New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Unless u have a non-European last name, that white name u have is not something u should be proud of.
that last name represents the struggle and perserverence of every one of your family members that held it.

hundreds of years of pushing forward through hell in order for you and I to even exist and hold that name ourselves...

it no longer represents the person who gave it to us.....

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
that last name represents the struggle and perserverence of every one of your family members that held it.

hundreds of years of pushing forward through hell in order for you and I to even exist and hold that name ourselves...

That’s a cope breh

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yikes!!

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If someone hated you and spilled coffee on your shirt out of spite, you don't keep the stained shirt. You wash it and keep it pushing .

Imagine thinking a coffee stain is a badge of honor.

I personally prefer the "freeman" or "freedman" naming archetype if you wanna commemorate surviving the struggles of slavery. Rather than a coffee stain, this method would be like getting a shirt with a professional logo or with an explicit statement on it describing your experience, kinda like the shirts folks recieve after running a marathon or the shirts for breast cancer survivors.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If someone hated you and spilled coffee on your shirt out of spite, you don't keep the stained shirt. You wash it and keep it pushing .

Imagine thinking a coffee stain is a badge of honor.
i liken it more to having a scar that represents gettign through whatever situation led to you having the scar rather than just representing the injury that led to the scar

That’s a cope breh
it's not a "cope"..

you literally have contact and memories with the people in your family that hold that same last name... you should have a lifetime of real world experience with your elders/peers that hold the same name. But maybe you don't rock with your family like that. So the idea of where the name came from is stronger than the actual current reality of the name your whole family holds.