New York City parking in a nutshell

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
the parking spots in philly in the middle of the road are crazy too.

JRG3CJOLZ5BYJH3CM2Y7MIFURQ.jpg

Lol. That fukking Altima on the lower right...shyt just all kinds of patched up

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York brehs, is it possible for the grey car to move out that space ?

Yes there room in the front for him to get out. I lived in NYC my entire life and I can tell you I have got out of somewhat smaller spots than that.

But like everyone has mentioned this is probably the worse part of living in NYC. You honestly have to invest in buying a bumper guard for your whip its mandatory if you want to prevent starches on your bumper.

lol, exactly. That spot is nothing compared to shyt I’ve had to get out of and seen. Actually getting frustrated thinking about city parking lol. Wife always wants t drive there and I’m like let’s just take the train... lol

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
That pic isn’t to far from me. Ever since they started this outdoor seating shyt on the curb, the parking has been absolute lunacy. We parking right by hydrants, half of our cars in the crosswalk, cars in the bus stop. School zones. It’s all a go right now. Just move ya car before 6 am or you getting a ticket or DAS BOOT...

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgot to say.. this isn’t even the worst. Try parking when it snows. Wife’s car got totaled cause some idiot hit the gas trying to get out of a space. We woke up to see her car halfway on the sidewalk in the morning...

edit: one of the many reasons to have 4 wheel drive if you live in an east coast city

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Forgot to say.. this isn’t even the worst. Try parking when it snows. Wife’s car got totaled cause some idiot hit the gas trying to get out of a space. We woke up to see her car halfway on the sidewalk in the morning...

edit: one of the many reasons to have 4 wheel drive if you live in an east coast city

Learned this the hard. When I brought the caddy I own, I didn’t know shyt about AWD or RWD. My car is RWD which the worst you can have in a region with snow and heavy rain. That snowstorm that hit about 2 weeks ago? A commute that takes me 18 mins took 2 hours because I was stuck and trapped on every fukking hill or if the roadway did an overpass. I just had to reverse and drive, reverse and drive out. One time I just got stuck and some young kids had to help push me out. Embarrassing. Getting rid of this car this summer...

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
One night I’m riding back to home and I get to my building (7th Ave) and usually, you MAY find a lonely spot somewhere but I kid you not, I rode around for an hour looking for a spot before I found a random one in Lenox and walk back home.

I also use to park, hop on the train and walk back home. Driving in the city only convenient when you picking up groceries or going to the gym. Otherwise, it is a pain