☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
cacs and their money strong arming of the place..
its hard for me to reject "gentrification" when money being consolidated would help so much of this.

Yes, I know racist policies led to some of this with actual laws...but things aren't the same and after a while, this (i dont wanna say excuse) "example" isn't going to work forever.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They coming for the south Bronx too......has anyone else noticed ?
it won't succeed. Grand Concourse lookin nice with the Backpage hotels and shyt on the way, but that shyt is gonna be Hooker Central afterwards.

Ride the 6 train uptown and tell me if you notice a change

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The streets look nicer,,more businesses..less crime....and this is a problem?

for real. dudes getting mad that the areas are now safe and hospitable and not filled with crime and drugs? as if that's a bad thing? you can walk in those areas at night and not worried about getting robbed. :snoop: i swear, a lot of black people need to change their thinking.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
for real. dudes getting mad that the areas are now safe and hospitable and not filled with crime and drugs? as if that's a bad thing? you can walk in those areas at night and not worried about getting robbed. :snoop: i swear, a lot of black people need to change their thinking.

But the black people are being pushed out so they can't enjoy these "safer" streets :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the black people are being pushed out so they can't enjoy these "safer" streets :heh:

why are the black people being "pushed out"? because they can't afford to live there, correct? why can everyone else that lives there afford it? because they have jobs that allow them to. so, why can't the black people get their money up? why can't they get better jobs? better education? why can't they start their own businesses? when are we going to take responsibility for our own situation? i'm not mad at the people who can afford to live in these gentrified areas. it only makes me hustle harder so i can live in nice areas, too. :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
it won't succeed. Grand Concourse lookin nice with the Backpage hotels and shyt on the way, but that shyt is gonna be Hooker Central afterwards.

Ride the 6 train uptown and tell me if you notice a change

Or Washington Heights -

Yall don't know how to act, should have never gave you nikkas beisbol.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
why are the black people being "pushed out"? because they can't afford to live there, correct? why can everyone else that lives there afford it? because they have jobs that allow them to. so, why can't the black people get their money up? why can't they get better jobs? better education? why can't they start their own businesses? when are we going to take responsibility for our own situation? i'm not mad at the people who can afford to live in these gentrified areas. it only makes me hustle harder so i can live in nice areas, too. :yeshrug:

That's true, but you also have to keep in mind we live in a system where a lotta black people are set up to fail. It's easy to say these things but it's a lot harder in practice. Everyone else can afford to live there because they don't have to deal with the same type of problems.

We can't just expect em to pull themselves up by their boot straps when they don't even have any boots to begin with breh.