New Voltron: Legendary Defender Series coming to Netflix 6/10 *New Trailer Added*

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just blew thru this today, it was ok, got kinda bored by episode 8 and started fast forwarding to the Voltron action scenes in episodes 9-11.
the animation is great. you can tell the Avatar people did this. the Voltron action sequences are top notch. also reminded of that short lived Thundercats series.
but if this is not coming back until 2017, it has to have one of the worst endings ever for a season finale :wtf:
its like they ran out of time and had to turn in a incomplete season:francis:
overall i hope the other 80s cartoons owners come to Netflix. I wish Hasbro would let someone continue Transformers G1 or develop a series based off the current comicbooks which is pretty much G1.
TF, GI Joe and Thundercats all need new Neflix series if Voltron can get one this high quality

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
didnt realize the avatar brehs developed this, i may watch on gp
Seems like a few storyboard people from the two Avatar series worked on this and it's animated by the same studio. I don't think any of the major players of those series are involved though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shiro and Pidge is it me or is there something going on there? They're always paired up.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need to revamp that thundercats the one they did a couple of years ago had terrible pacing, litterally nothing would happen for a couple episodes, tried to be too much like avatar, as this voltron does at times. I really want new robotech, transformers and g.i. joe

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they need to revamp that thundercats the one they did a couple of years ago had terrible pacing, litterally nothing would happen for a couple episodes, tried to be too much like avatar, as this voltron does at times. I really want new robotech, transformers and g.i. joe
This Voltron is Avatar reincarnated in space. The same general concepts and show ideas applied to a different theme.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I enjoyed it.. but damn did it need to end
on a damn cliffhanger:stopitslime:

Thought
Shiro was gonna buy it in the last ep, since that shyt said Black Paladin. Guess not with Pidge being a girl now, so Allura won't become a pilot. Don't think their gonna kill any of the pilots off this go around

And on that note
I like OG Zarkon's design more...but this Zarkon is about the business :whew:

Also thought
the dude merking all of those troops at the very end was gonna be Lotor. Guess their saving him for a potential season 2 cliffhanger

Better get a second season..