New Voltron: Legendary Defender Series coming to Netflix 6/10 *New Trailer Added*

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I think the only episode I didn't like was the one in the mall :hhh:

Also funny how quickly Princess Allure turned :mjpls: when she found out Keith had some Galra in him

I want a yupper too :mjgrin:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Just finished the second season :wow:

Keith getting his ass kicked :laff:

Yea Allura turned :mjpls: fast as hell

Figured Shiro would disappear.. but his probably not gone for good. Don't think they will have Allura pilot any of the lions.

Zarkon had the damn Gundam Epyon and got laid out:pachaha:

But seriously that mech :whew:

Lotor next season :wow:

Good they don't spend too much time on filler

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Also funny how quickly Princess Allure turned :mjpls: when she found out Keith had some Galra in him

lmao she got extra:mjpls:

Yea Allura turned :mjpls: fast as hell

:russ: Can we blame her though? Her people got wiped the fukk out and the ones who did it reigned for 10k years (:damn:) wiping out or enslaving other worlds.

I'm surprised she got over it this season though, I was expecting the :mjpls: to spill over to the next season.. I was dying when she was:hubie: after Ulas sacrificed himself to protect Voltron.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:russ: Can we blame her though? Her people got wiped the fukk out and the ones who did it reigned for 10k years (:damn:) wiping out or enslaving other worlds.

I'm surprised she got over it this season though, I was expecting the :mjpls: to spill over to the next season.. I was dying when she was:hubie: after Ulas sacrificed himself to protect Voltron.
:russ:Yo she gave not a shyt that he saved their asses:deadmanny:Zarkons been beefed up how monstrous will Lottor be?:merchant::damn:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
I binged watched both seasons this week and I will say I'm pleasantly surprised how good this is. The last episode of Season 2 is so good I wanted more. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Hopefully, we will get Season 3 in the Summer of this year.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Yo she gave not a shyt that he saved their asses:deadmanny:Zarkons been beefed up how monstrous will Lottor be?:merchant::damn:

keyword BEEN, now homie's just on the slab getting pumped full of that junk :pachaha:

Can't wait to see Lotor :wow:

You know they are gonna make Lotor a beast, I want to see more on Hagar, watch her end up being Alura's mother