New Virus going around

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
aye brehs so there's a new virus going around, it affects your sinuses, it's not a common sinus infection. no fever, just a really sore throat and sinus congestion takes 2-3 weeks to get over. keep practicing safe distancing these people don't wanna tell noone what's going one but i know 3 people including myself that got it in the last 2-3 months. shyt was bad for me. be careful.
A severe sore throat would be a more accurate description. Worse sore throat I've ever had in my life. I had it back in March. No OTC medicine nor home remedies helped. And I had an ear infection instead of a sinus infection. Lasted 2 weeks.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

PVDt.gif

Don't hate the playa hate the game

UKVu0t8.gif

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
This woman I work with got something like this a couple weeks ago on a camping trip. Crazy sinus infection that moved into her ear.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aye brehs so there's a new virus going around, it affects your sinuses, it's not a common sinus infection. no fever, just a really sore throat and sinus congestion takes 2-3 weeks to get over. keep practicing safe distancing these people don't wanna tell noone what's going one but i know 3 people including myself that got it in the last 2-3 months. shyt was bad for me. be careful.
It's hilarious to me that during the pandemic, it became clear that we have all the tools to fight airborn viruses, but we're just not using them because a couple of morons politicized the issue. Wearing a mask in crowded places, staying home when you have flue symptoms and using air purifiers in enclosed spaces would significantly reduce transmissions. But no, freedom. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yo I'm just getting over this shyt.

I swear I never had a sore throat like this (pause).

I legit couldn't breath for the first few days.

And this bish just wouldnt go away, I would try to keep it down and it came right back.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I had something last month. Some jackazz was coughing up the gym so I left but still felt weak for seven days. no workouts for a week is not fun. The mask goes back on in public.
Man that's why I try to wipe down every surface before I encounter it in the gym.

Definitely going go back mask on.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Come to think of it, I may have caught this shyt back in April. :ohhh:

I had terrible tension headaches for 3 weeks. Every week there was something new and something that went away. Never felt like that before,. It went away by itself, but man, it sucked ass. Was never fatigued and all my symptoms were like a cold. The headaches were the worst thing; never had a consistent headaches like that either. I can' recall ever having a sinus infection either (at least in my adulthood).

My mom caught the same shyt back in March. I didn't catch it when she had it, though. She didn't get headaches.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Get yourself a Navage nose cleaner and use it 2-3x per day to get bacteria and mucus out. It's one of things people ignore when they get sick. They have them on Amazon and any Walmart for decent price.
I fukk with it, but no way I can do it 2-3 times a day. Those pods cost 25 bucks for 60. Thatā€™s like 100 bucks a month. :what:

They say do it 2-3 times a week, but I do it once a week. I still get sick tho. :francis:

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I think I had this and caught it from someone at work.

First day was a really raw, sore throat. Felt feverish.

Then it became mad mucus and phlegm, with a wet hacking cough.

Had it three weeks ago and am just now finally clearing it mostly.

Mom had it too and the doctors thought it was pneumonia