New Virus going around

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
You got covid 3 times?

:dead:
Once before the vax, had the symptoms for like a day, then again after the jab, symptoms started at night, light fever and sniffles, fine by morning. Third time was the charm though. Even then it wasnt that bad, and by day 3 i was clearing up and by day 5, fit as a fiddle( :dame:).

Took every precaution possible, sheltered in place, only went out for food, like a handful of times, double bag masked up, bottle of hand sanitizer with me at all times, washed my hands raw, shyt still managed to get me somehow :manny:

Three times:mjlol:

Like i said though, even as a high risk breh, shyt barely tickled twice, and the third well, ive had worse flu seasons:wow:

By all accounts, i probably shouldnt be here right now. Praise be to the most high. :blessed:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Just drink some hot tea
full
:francis:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I tested positive for Covid on tuesday after suddenly feeling sick on Monday, low grade fever, chills, fatigue.

It also sucks we’re having a heatwave :snoop:

But I’m glad I’m fully vaccinated couldn’t imagine going through my first experience with Covid again.

But y’all stay safe, wash ur hands, eat at home, avoid crowds. Godbless

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a sinus infection right now....

shyt is awful, its been like 2 weeks and its still here.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Might be what my girl got now. She usually has sinus issues but today she left work early saying she felt like shyt and slept all day. If I put 2 and w together I would assume it's this. Could also be COVID coming back around but not affecting people (vaccinated at least) as bad as before

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Only thing I got was a chronic like cough that tickles and sometimes has mucus congestion. Otherwise I don’t think I got nothing. I still mask up in public areas about 90% of the time.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Once before the vax, had the symptoms for like a day, then again after the jab, symptoms started at night, light fever and sniffles, fine by morning. Third time was the charm though. Even then it wasnt that bad, and by day 3 i was clearing up and by day 5, fit as a fiddle( :dame:).

Took every precaution possible, sheltered in place, only went out for food, like a handful of times, double bag masked up, bottle of hand sanitizer with me at all times, washed my hands raw, shyt still managed to get me somehow :manny:

Three times:mjlol:

Like i said though, even as a high risk breh, shyt barely tickled twice, and the third well, ive had worse flu seasons:wow:

By all accounts, i probably shouldnt be here right now. Praise be to the most high. :blessed:
all praises breh. :blessed:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only thing I got was a chronic like cough that tickles and sometimes has mucus congestion. Otherwise I don’t think I got nothing. I still mask up in public areas about 90% of the time.
I got that cough shyt that comes around like once a day. It’s weird as hell.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Think my director got this…. She been coughing for a week and a half and she said her sinuses is fukked up

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Get yourself a Navage nose cleaner and use it 2-3x per day to get bacteria and mucus out. It's one of things people ignore when they get sick. They have them on Amazon and any Walmart for decent price.