what ?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m prepared this time.

I got boxes of masks and hand sanitizers.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
i was stuffed up like a BIHHH saturday morning, but felt better by the evening and been good since. But i aint been that stuffed up since i had covid, and even then...i dont think it was that bad.

Incidentally my covid symptoms came and went in like a day as well when i had it 2 out of 3 times(one of those prejab). I know this shyt affect different people in different ways though. I cant prove karma is real, but all ima say is, my life's trajectory seems to align pretty damn ironically with the energy i put out there all throughout it:ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i was stuffed up like a BIHHH saturday morning, but felt better by the evening and been good since. But i aint been that stuffed up since i had covid, and even then...i dont think it was that bad.

Incidentally my covid symptoms came and went in like a day as well when i had it 2 out of 3 times(one of those prejab). I know this shyt affect different people in different ways though. I cant prove karma is real, but all ima say is, my life's trajectory seems to align pretty damn ironically with the energy i put out there all throughout it:ohhh:

You got covid 3 times?

:dead: