New to God Of War. Wtf bro, help me with the Marvel references. This lil nikka Loki?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
U nikkas:russ: nikka said marvel

Loki is the god of mischief in nord mythology....go study up on thor and the rest to have an idea​

My nikka don't give a shyt about that :laff:

@DetroitEWarren you gotta go back and play GoW 1-3 for fukkery purposes. :pachaha:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You lost me here, breh. Most people learn about Norse mythology in either middle school or high school in English class. shyt ain't that deep, breh. :mjlol:

Facts, shakespeare was deep into mythology references some of that shyt was boring af though, these games deserve credit for making the real greek and norse mythology interesting again. I know egypt and japan are up next but id like them to do yoruba mythology one day :banderas:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Facts, shakespeare was deep into mythology references some of that shyt was boring af though, these games deserve credit for making the real greek and norse mythology interesting again. I know egypt and japan are up next but id like them to do yoruba mythology one day :banderas:

Had no idea how zany those two were.

Egyptian myth has it that the pantheon was created once Atum masturbated or nutted into his own mouth :dame: :hhh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:dame: I'm not playing, it's been debated that out of loneliness dude fapped, catched his own nut in his mouth and then spit his first two kids out. Who then fukked each other to create the rest of the gods.

Thats why I dont believe the ancient Egyptians were black cause this myth is true :dame:

Set and Horus also violated each other to decide who was king :dame:

The Nubians had to come through and put a stop to all that foolishness

Hoteps lost :dame: