New to God Of War. Wtf bro, help me with the Marvel references. This lil nikka Loki?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
nikka shut up, I'm the last nikka in the world that gives a fukk about internet daps, I hoe nikkas on here.

nikka I'm from the gutter, I don't know what the fukk Norse is, I've never heard of that shyt, and I knew nothing about Thor until the nikka popped up in movies.

Y'all nikkas are aware of this cracker entertainment, I ain't grow up like y'all nikkas. fukk out my face :camby:

I know Norse Mythology but this is funny af:laff:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm still lost bro, still.................. Ain't nobody explained this shyt to me :mjcry:.

I knew Hercules and Aries and Zeus and nikkas like that. I thought they were just comic book nikkas :martin:
Marvel adapted Norse Mythology but this God Of War game follows that mythology closer than the Marvel comics. The Norse Gods are selfish dikk heads that act in their own self-nterest without thinking about the consequences for other living beings. Most notably Odin shyt Thor too.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Marvel adapted Norse Mythology but this God Of War game follows that mythology closer than the Marvel comics. The Norse Gods are selfish dikk heads that act in their own self-nterest without thinking about the consequences for other living beings especially Odin in Norse Mythology shyt Thor too.
Good lookin out my nikka :salute:. Seeing Odin and Thor as legitimate bad guys threw me off like a mf lol. shyt, I didn't even know Thor as a kid, but Ragnarok is one of my all time favorite movies ever. I can't take the Thor disrespect on GOW :mjlol:. They are dragging my nikka thru this whole game.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Good lookin out my nikka :salute:. Seeing Odin and Thor as legitimate bad guys threw me off like a mf lol. shyt, I didn't even know Thor as a kid, but Ragnarok is one of my all time favorite movies ever. I can't take the Thor disrespect on GOW :mjlol:. They are dragging my nikka thru this whole game.
Whew, Kratos was a wild dude on God of War 1-3. The all lead up to this one. Kratos was in Greek Mythology in the last series.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think in the upcoming Ragnarok GOW we will find out Atreus ain't Kratos son, which causes the fire helmet ass nikka to up self out the Asgarg ground like "Kratos, you are not the father" :umad:
Are you paying attention to the story as it plays out?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Got more bad news for you bruh @DetroitEWarren

Thor is gone be :flabbynsick: in GOW Ragnarok too :francis:

Thor-1229x1536.jpg

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
nikka shut up, I'm the last nikka in the world that gives a fukk about internet daps, I hoe nikkas on here.

nikka I'm from the gutter, I don't know what the fukk Norse is, I've never heard of that shyt, and I knew nothing about Thor until the nikka popped up in movies.

Y'all nikkas are aware of this cracker entertainment, I ain't grow up like y'all nikkas. fukk out my face :camby:
Lol you were on SOHH since 2004 at least . You been interneting that long and never asked Jeeves. Or Alta Vistad Norse mythology. How old are you man.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
U nikkas:russ: nikka said marvel

Loki is the god of mischief in nord mythology....go study up on thor and the rest to have an idea​

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Wait til you see what he looks like hes a tall fat pale skin red haired cac with a muscle gut and hes a drunk in God of War :deadmanny:

And the funny thing is, thats actually how hes SUPPOSED to look, the marvel version is the one thats off key.

Basically Odin and Thor really aint shyt they like fighting theyre more like bloodthirsty Saiyans from Dragonball than the heroic Marvel characters with the same names

Dont know if you played the original god of war games but zeus hercules and ares were dikkheads too :pachaha: