New to God Of War. Wtf bro, help me with the Marvel references. This lil nikka Loki?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren we need you to do some videogame reviews :pachaha:
Kratos should be banned from any hero conversation due to this hateful fukkery for Odin and Thor, Odin hit 2 bytches in this nikka corner and the jealousy shows throughout GOW.

We need the Grandmaster to come thru and litigate this fukkery

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

I'm really not feeling all this Thor and Odin disrespect, as if they the bad guys and shyt :mjpls:. I have no idea where this nikka Kratos came from and why this lil nikka just read a message from the past, about the future, calling this lil nikka Loki. After all this Thor and Odin disrespect, this shyt is the Jerry Springer/Maury/Divorce Court of video game stories.

Is this Freya bytch Frigga on some alternate universe type shyt. This bytch hit Odin too :whoo:, so Odin is a literal pimp in this universe just smashing all types of magical hoes :mindblown:.

Man, y'all gotta explain this shyt to a nikka :martin:
Breh:dead:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
*reads thread*

kratos-wtf-did-i-just-scroll-up-on.gif

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:ohhh:

I'm really not feeling all this Thor and Odin disrespect, as if they the bad guys and shyt :mjpls:. I have no idea where this nikka Kratos came from and why this lil nikka just read a message from the past, about the future, calling this lil nikka Loki. After all this Thor and Odin disrespect, this shyt is the Jerry Springer/Maury/Divorce Court of video game stories.

Is this Freya bytch Frigga on some alternate universe type shyt. This bytch hit Odin too :whoo:, so Odin is a literal pimp in this universe just smashing all types of magical hoes :mindblown:.

Man, y'all gotta explain this shyt to a nikka :martin:
Its not marvel its mythology you dingbat