New to God Of War. Wtf bro, help me with the Marvel references. This lil nikka Loki?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:ohhh:

I'm really not feeling all this Thor and Odin disrespect, as if they the bad guys and shyt :mjpls:. I have no idea where this nikka Kratos came from and why this lil nikka just read a message from the past, about the future, calling this lil nikka Loki. After all this Thor and Odin disrespect, this shyt is the Jerry Springer/Maury/Divorce Court of video game stories.

Is this Freya bytch Frigga on some alternate universe type shyt. This bytch hit Odin too :whoo:, so Odin is a literal pimp in this universe just smashing all types of magical hoes :mindblown:.

Man, y'all gotta explain this shyt to a nikka :martin:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Kratos mad Odin and Thor got all the bytches. I'm sure before the game is over, I'm gonna find out that Atreus moms had hit Odin too, and Atreus is really Thor's other brother, and half giant on some spliced DNA with another nikka Kratos loose ass baby mama smashed.

I can't wait to finish this shyt to understand how loose these godly bytches are in the comic universe :martin:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I have no idea what this is lol. Was it some type of old entertainment book storyline type shyt?
I feel like 10 thousand years from now ppl will be saying this about the 3 Abrahamic faiths if humanity is lucky enough to evolve to Star Trek status and not devolve into Mad Max.

Loki and Thor were once as real to the Vikings and folks during that era as Jesus or Moses are to ppl today.