New PS5 model incoming with detachable Disc Drive

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka that put his family on a cum stained mattress and thought it was a come up should not be talking this boldly about who's broke etc.

Have some awareness. I'm frugal not poor like you, the dude that talks about consoles he doesn't own for years at a time, a perpetual window shopper. You are not funny. I don't respect you as a man or a gamer. Before you ever fix your goofy mouth to call anyone broke again remember that you copped a nut stained mattress of craigslist. shyt could have been in the who're house and you put your seeds on it then bragged about it.. That's an infinite lifetime hall of famer L.

Dumb ass clown. There won't be no back n forth again. Don't quote me again or try to get personal. :ufdup:

Jesus Christ. :picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A nikka that put his family on a cum stained mattress and thought it was a come up should not be talking this boldly about who's broke etc.

Have some awareness. I'm frugal not poor like you, the dude that talks about consoles he doesn't own for years at a time, a perpetual window shopper. You are not funny. I don't respect you as a man or a gamer. Before you ever fix your goofy mouth to call anyone broke again remember that you copped a nut stained mattress of craigslist. shyt could have been in the who're house and you put your seeds on it then bragged about it.. That's an infinite lifetime hall of famer L.

Dumb ass clown. There won't be no back n forth again. Don't quote me again or try to get personal. :ufdup:

200w.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Bruh, you think crying "Mattress" would move the focus from the "frugal" giant grabbing coke cans out the trash to recycle for cash?

Look, we all understand there is a resale market. You have to come to the realization that the resell market for games is mostly for those on struggle mode, backwards hustlers. How you gonna instant resume a disc? It's really important to you, and the struggle is real. Keep your head up homey :handshake:

You probably in a pickup truck right now checking neighborhood trashcans for scrap metal :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:picard:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

holy :picard:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They gone get rid of the disc version and make you buy a disc drive on the side :huhldup:
We're moving towards strictly digital media. Which I'm not totally cool with. For games I'm more okay-ish, but for I still like movies on Blu-ray and would rather not have to get a dedicated Blu-Ray player. But I may have to get one to keep as a backup.