DKt04lZ[1].png

Fred.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seems like they are trying to go back to having one SKU for the PS5’s possibly for better production. I also see this as being the beginning of the end for physical games
Many people including myself will be done with gaming after physicals end. It's the end of ownership as well.
It's the future. It's going to happen. Just look at Best Buy, Target and Walmart. The movie section keeps shrinking. And I don't think there will be any sort of resurgence for movies and games on physical media, like there is music with people having a thing for vinyl at the moment.
Not the same for so many reasons. The way people consume movies and games is different. Games cost significantly more and the resell market is great way to keep it affordable. I would never commit to buying $70 digital downloads. Only games I buy digital are heavily discounted

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Many people including myself will be done with gaming after physicals end. It's the end of ownership as well.
You're being illogical sir, you can't take any of this shyt with you when you're dead. You get shot in the head today and your gaming collection ends up in a thrift store. When next Gen gaming arrives and it's amazing? You gonna be like "Fuch that shyt, I can't own it :hubie:"

So then you don't have Netflix/etc.
you be watching pbs my nikka?
Not the same for so many reasons. The way people consume movies and games is different. Games cost significantly more and the resell market is great way to keep it affordable. I would never commit to buying $70 digital downloads. Only games I buy digital are heavily discounted
Honest question,? Do you think anyone gives a damn about how broke nikkaz finagle they funds? The resell market is filled with opportunist, if you make bread you not worried about the teenager tactics to getting new games. Now that you're an adult you take your food stamps and sell them bytches 2 for $1. Just post up by the lines, if you a little shy you can approach a nikka in the isles and be like "yeah homey I got these two for 1's, know what I'm talking bout" and then take that cash plus the pennies you already had saved and you day 1 pimpin, pimpin :obama:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're being illogical sir, you can't take any of this shyt with you when you're dead. You get shot in the head today and your gaming collection ends up in a thrift store. When next Gen gaming arrives and it's amazing? You gonna be like "Fuch that shyt, I can't own it :hubie:"

So then you don't have Netflix/etc.
you be watching pbs my nikka?

Honest question,? Do you think anyone gives a damn about how broke nikkaz finagle they funds? The resell market is filled with opportunist, if you make bread you not worried about the teenager tactics to getting new games. Now rusty you adult you take your food stamps and sell them bytches 2 for 1. Just post up by the lines, if you a little shy you can approach a nikka in the isles and be like "yeah homey I got these two for 1's know what I'm talking bout" and then take that cash plus the pennies you already had saved and you day 1 pimpin, pimpin :obama:
A nikka that put his family on a cum stained mattress and thought it was a come up should not be talking this boldly about who's broke etc.

Have some awareness. I'm frugal not poor like you, the dude that talks about consoles he doesn't own for years at a time, a perpetual window shopper. You are not funny. I don't respect you as a man or a gamer. Before you ever fix your goofy mouth to call anyone broke again remember that you copped a nut stained mattress of craigslist. shyt could have been in the who're house and you put your seeds on it then bragged about it.. That's an infinite lifetime hall of famer L.

Dumb ass clown. There won't be no back n forth again. Don't quote me again or try to get personal. :ufdup: