New Playstation State of Play Announced for Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023 - 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Suicide Squad
Metal Gear Solid Remaster
Maybe Spidey 2

63aa6285-3636-4170-a015-704de5029694_text.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It s wild how this time last year sony had a whole state of play for hogwarts, now its suicide squad. WB and Sony getting tight? 👀

Considering that Warner has tried to sell the entire division of a couple of times now, It's definitely a case of them being willing to take whatever deal Sony is willing to offer them for a marketing deal. Considering that it seems to be a combo of paying the publisher AND buying ad inventory on their behalf so they don't need to, it's pretty hard to fight.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Considering that Warner has tried to sell the entire division of a couple of times now, It's definitely a case of them being willing to take whatever deal Sony is willing to offer them for a marketing deal. Considering that it seems to be a combo of paying the publisher AND buying ad inventory on their behalf so they don't need to, it's pretty hard to fight.

I’m also thinking maybe sony saw suicide squad and think its gonna be big like hogwarts, i guess we’ll find out tomorrow. I’m not very hopeful about it, i hate suicide squad in general and i hate the concept of killing justice league members and i hate that its a co-op shooter/gaas

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m also thinking maybe sony saw suicide squad and think its gonna be big like hogwarts, i guess we’ll find out tomorrow. I’m not very hopeful about it, i hate suicide squad in general and i hate the concept of killing justice league members and i hate that its a co-op shooter/gaas

Breh, they're likely catching ZERO Justice League bodies. :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cut off flashes finger, that makes me think it might happen

Brehs they killed Batman in their last game, and he's ALREADY back. Ain't a single one of them motherfukkers dying. I'd say there's almost a better chance of actually playing as one of them for a short section of the game than any of them getting got.