New Playstation State of Play Announced for Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023 - 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Skimmed the VR section as I am highly unlikely to cop. Humanity is interesting and I ended up playing and finishing the demo last night, day 1 for that depending on price and how many stages it will include. RE4 is locked in for day 1 and has been since it's initial announcement. SF6 day 1.

Nothing else for me in that State of Play:yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest here, State of Plays have never been good. Maybe 1 or 2 were decent? But this format never hits like it should.

They should take a page from Nintendo. The Directs are EVENTS and always some interesting takeaways whether you like each one or not.

I go into these SoPs expecting disappointment. I got plenty of shyt to play on my PS5 and plenty on the way, but they aren't marketing their brand well at all

There have been plenty of trash Nintendo Directs.

Saying that the Playstation brand isn't being "marketed" well is bizarroland stuff - Playstation is crushing buildings out here

The issue with this SoP is that it was a bunch of stuff we've already seen with basically nothing new announced.