New Playstation State of Play Announced for Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023 - 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Some good shyt coming for psvr2 atleast and tchia looks dope.

Wasn't interested in kill the justice league but the deadshot gameplay sold me on it a little bit more

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony paid $3 billion for Bungie specifically because they want to shoehorn their predatory monetization that's kept Destiny afloat for the past half decade since the Activision split into all of their games going forward. Get used to this :francis:
WTF are you talking about? Suicide Squad isn't a Sony game? :gucci:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
SS looking kinda mid gameplay wise..I'm more interested in the story honestly. Lol. But we'll see im still gonna give it a chance.

This, when I saw them shooting pulsating glowing bumps on a tank I thought, “this just looks like a bullet sponge game” and I’m over those.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This, when I saw them shooting pulsating glowing bumps on a tank I thought, “this just looks like a bullet sponge game” and I’m over those.

It ill appeal to xbots that been living off that high of sunset overdrive and crackdown 3 for the last generation

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest here, State of Plays have never been good. Maybe 1 or 2 were decent? But this format never hits like it should.

They should take a page from Nintendo. The Directs are EVENTS and always some interesting takeaways whether you like each one or not.

I go into these SoPs expecting disappointment. I got plenty of shyt to play on my PS5 and plenty on the way, but they aren't marketing their brand well at all

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let's be honest here, State of Plays have never been good. Maybe 1 or 2 were decent? But this format never hits like it should.

They should take a page from Nintendo. The Directs are EVENTS and always some interesting takeaways whether you like each one or not.

I go into these SoPs expecting disappointment. I got plenty of shyt to play on my PS5 and plenty on the way, but they aren't marketing their brand well at all

The last two were good, this one was mid

Nintendo directs aren’t always good either. When they do their partner directs or indie directs they are pretty much on this level. The one in september was like 80% farming games

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just to add some positivity, Baldur's Gate 3 looks great and is a day 1 for me. I avoided the beta and all impressions and want to go in blind. I ran through the first two during the pandemic and Larian never misses so I'm sure they got this