New Playstation 5 ‘Slim’ Announced

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It does look like a wish.com knockoff ps5

:mjlol:

pretty sure that post was made without seeing it before him…I agreed with him at the time and thought it looked cheap as I watched the video but when I actually got it, it doesn’t look bad at all…it’s literally the PS5 but smaller in terms of the quality of the material

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
pretty sure that post was made without seeing it before him…I agreed with him at the time and thought it looked cheap as I watched video but when I actually got it, it doesn’t look bad at all…it’s literally the PS5 but smaller in terms of the quality of the material
Imo it looks like an uglier version of the ps5, which was already one of the ugliest consoles ever. It doesn't even look that much smaller, and the disc drive hump looks awful.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty sure that post was made without seeing it before him…I agreed with him at the time and thought it looked cheap as I watched the video but when I actually got it, it doesn’t look bad at all…it’s literally the PS5 but smaller in terms of the quality of the material

Wait, I thought you already have the original PS5? Why do you need a Slim?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
someone said about the ps5 slim:

"You will be required to update FW every time you hard reset ps5 slim. Why? Because the disc will be unpaired and required internet connection to pair to slim console.
This is a way of Sony to prevent second-hand console trading. If the slim disk is paired to another console, you cannot pair it unless psn owner unpair it from their account. Like iphone's lock."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
someone said about the ps5 slim:

"You will be required to update FW every time you hard reset ps5 slim. Why? Because the disc will be unpaired and required internet connection to pair to slim console.
This is a way of Sony to prevent second-hand console trading. If the slim disk is paired to another console, you cannot pair it unless psn owner unpair it from their account. Like iphone's lock."

You don’t have to un-pair it, thats what the video above is about.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I don't get it you want Slim cause you prefer a smaller size? :dame:

I would wait for Pro

so you purposely forced engagement about me wanting a new console to tell me you like it “bigger” with the nerve to use a :dame: smilie face on top of it??

it’s a console that I wanted…never asked for your preference about it or anything else that came to your mind