New Neighbors Keep Walking Their Dogs On Howard’s Campus. Students Say It’s Disrespectful

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People just look for shyt to complain about :russ:

This is the dumbest shyt I’ve ever heard. This happens at damn near every college
I feel them on this tho. When it was a black neighborhood you know this didn’t happen. Cacs coming thru with their Labradors letting them piss all on an HBCU campus. fukk all that. Guarantee if these same students were all out an about off campus these cacs would be nervous

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
These people probably aren’t cleaning up after their dog either. If students aren’t allowed to have pets on campus, then there’s no reason they should be leaving their dorms and stepping in dog shyt from outsiders.

And stop with the “new generation complains about everything”. I bet these same students get the cops on them when they just take a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood:mjpls: But they’re just supposed to accept cacs chilling on their turf? Nah.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
These people probably aren’t cleaning up after their dog either. If students aren’t allowed to have pets on campus, then there’s no reason they should be leaving their dorms and stepping in dog shyt from outsiders.

And stop with the “new generation complains about everything”. I bet these same students get the cops on them when they just take a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood:mjpls: But they’re just supposed to accept cacs chilling on their turf? Nah.
Back in the day you know most white folks were prolly scared to step foot on an HBCU campus

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Cacs and thier dogs are annoying as fuk, tho. Having a dog seems to be as mandatory as having a 6 month supply of mayonnaise to these crackers...
Next thing you know cacs gonna be riding bikes thru that mug. They gonna start demanding bike paths on campus
:russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Mothafukkas been to two, maybe three colleges in their life but somehow know that this happens at every college :heh:
Right breh. I went to Morgan State and can count on one hand the times I saw a dog on campus. And every time it was a spectacle. But we are also in the middle of a black neighborhood
:blessed: