New "Matrix" Trilogy Being Prepped by Wachowskis

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
big 3?

you talking about neo and morpheus?

Yes. Neo, Morpheus and Trinity. Jada character is also in talks. I dont know how they bringing Neo and Trinity back from the dead. But im sure the studio is pushing for them to return cause the big 3 are the characters ppl love.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes. Neo, Morpheus and Trinity. Jada character is also in talks. I dont know how they bringing Neo and Trinity back from the dead. But im sure the studio is pushing for them to return cause the big 3 are the characters ppl love.
Two of the big 3 are dead. Well Neo is arguably dead and Trinity is actually dead. Plus they're all way older now but I guess if Star Wars is gonna do it...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Two of the big 3 are dead. Well Neo is arguably dead and Trinity is actually dead. Plus they're all way older now but I guess if Star Wars is gonna do it...

Neo can be resurrected easily especially because we don't know what happened with the body, although I think the Matrix online took care of that but I never played it but that's what I heard. Trinity is an issue though, I have no clue how to bring her back but they get paid to figure things like that out. I don't think people will trip because they love those characters so any chance to see them back, thumbs up

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was 15, when Matrix came out 15 years ago:wow:

...seeing the Lobby Shootout scene and Neo dodging bullets in slow-mo for the first time:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Funny u say that cuz it flopped at the time but it has aged well.

imo, it was the best actual story or anything to do with speed racer.
movie takes me back to being three years old.
when, I first saw it in Baltimore on my first summer vacation.
when, it did not ever air in Chicago, till nickelodeon.

Art Barr

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is what I mean the wachowskis r underrated. Their film go over ppl heads. Time will vindicate their work. Jupiter Acending looks dope. Im there opening weekend. Cloud Atlas was to dope American audience slept on it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
trinity coming back would most likely be in the prequel part of the movie...unsure theyd bring her back otherwise unless neo gets juiced up more (which would probably be somewhat corny)

they just played the first one on TNT so i got hype :yeshrug:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Keanu Reeves explains wither or not he's been contacted for "Matrix" Sequels and what happen to Neo in "Matrix Revolutions":

film-the_matrix_revolutions-2003-neo-keanu_reeves-accessories-neo_sunglasses-595x335.jpg

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...ility-of-another-matrix-movie-20140930?page=2

Is there any desire to return to that world of the Matrix?

No. I'd love to work with Andy and Lana. They're so wonderful and so visionary and as writers and directors they're great. So I'd love to work with them again.

But you're not interested in putting on a leather duster again?

I'm dead. I died. I was even dead in "The Matrix." I'm gone. I'm like a nameplate on a park bench. It's not even as Neo. It's Thomas Anderson. And there's a plate on a fukking bench and he's gone. He's been consumed. By the cosmos.

Interesting comment by Keanu about what happens to Neo. I think there's more to his comment "He's in the Cosmos" as in Universe. But where. Is he eluding to the fact that Neo is basically a God now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Keanu Reeves explains wither or not he's been contacted for "Matrix" Sequels and what happen to Neo in "Matrix Revolutions":

film-the_matrix_revolutions-2003-neo-keanu_reeves-accessories-neo_sunglasses-595x335.jpg

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...ility-of-another-matrix-movie-20140930?page=2

Is there any desire to return to that world of the Matrix?

No. I'd love to work with Andy and Lana. They're so wonderful and so visionary and as writers and directors they're great. So I'd love to work with them again.

But you're not interested in putting on a leather duster again?

I'm dead. I died. I was even dead in "The Matrix." I'm gone. I'm like a nameplate on a park bench. It's not even as Neo. It's Thomas Anderson. And there's a plate on a fukking bench and he's gone. He's been consumed. By the cosmos.

Interesting comment by Keanu about what happens to Neo. I think there's more to his comment "He's in the Cosmos" as in Universe. But where. Is he eluding to the fact that Neo is basically a God now.
He should be a Force ghost.